Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It uses 9.6 eShop encryption.
It will only work with :
1) 9.6 emuNAND
2) After visiting eShop

hhmm... okay :/
I can visit the eShop with YGW Eshop Spoof (cryptofix) but I'm not able to use 9.6EmuNAND because I only have PastaCFW on my N3DS (no Flashcard).

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Noticed a few issues with the UI in the latest release.

One shows up as pink, the source image is green and some seem to be getting cut off at the top and bottom.
wrCX7aB.jpg

pLmYXp4.jpg

zYmzA8D.jpg

Ho, boy, i know what this is...we had some issues with the Frame buffer registers on ARM9, so the frame buffers are slightly shifted, it worked as a fix for our consoles...this is a sad news :( we'll try to fix it as soon a possible, but no ETA.

Riku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AlbertoSONIC

Downloading cetk, extracting encrypted TitleKey, downloading Xorpad for TitleKey, Xoring it to get decrypted TitleKey, using AES with key to decrypt NUS app, downloading 1MB Xorpad for exefs and finally extracting .code with firm in it :wacko:

Are you tried to make it as complicated as possible? Just make one single Xorpad for untouched 0000000f/00000049 and xor it starting from 0xC00 to file end.

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@AlbertoSONIC

Downloading cetk, extracting encrypted TitleKey, downloading Xorpad for TitleKey, Xoring it to get decrypted TitleKey, using AES with key to decrypt NUS app, downloading 1MB Xorpad for exefs and finally extracting .code with firm in it :wacko:

Are you tried to make it as complicated as possible? Just make one single Xorpad for untouched 0000000f/00000049 and xor it starting from 0xC00 to file end.
It was to avoid any copyright issues.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
@AlbertoSONIC

I just followed what @motezazer said me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?