1. zaksabeast

OP zaksabeast GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Dream Radar is a game which allows getting level 5 legendary Pokemon in dream balls with hidden abilities, and sending them to a Black 2 or White 2 NDS cartridge.

This patch redirects saving from an NDS cartridge to a file on the SD card. Using this patch allows Dream Radar to use saves from TWiLightMenu/nds-bootstrap.

Usage:
    1. Download and unzip the attached zip file
      • This will have two ips patches in it - black2.ips and white2.ips
    2. Copy the patch you want to /luma/titles/00040000000AE100/code.ips
    3. Ensure you have a save file at /roms/nds/saves/white2.sav or /roms/nds/saves/black2.sav
      • If you're using TWiLightMenu, this means having a game at /roms/nds/white2.nds or /roms/nds/black2.nds

Attached Files:

2. txdaniel55

txdaniel55 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Love this patch, worked perfectly! Is there any chance you can release a version with the save file with the name 'Pokemon - Black Version 2 (USA, Europe) (NDSi Enhanced)'? I've tried to edit the IPS myself to make this change, but it makes Dream Radar instantly crash.

PokefanBrian likes this.
  3. zaksabeast

OP zaksabeast GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm glad you enjoy it! Sadly, if I start making custom patches for some people multiple other people will want custom patches as well.

4. Shinigati

Shinigati GBAtemp Fan

How feasible is it to make a redirection patch for Poke transporter? I would love to be able to upload my Pokemon directly from a save file as I do rng alot and use a edited rom for personal QoL changes.

edit: tried manually patching it myself based off your dream radar patches but transporter seems to crash after pressing A so i'm guessing more patches are involved but that's as far as i could get it to work with my limited ability.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Redirect, Pokemon, instead