Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
actually, i just thought about something crazy, that might actually work... can a 9.2 sysnand console start gateway 4.5 emunand ? (if so, from MSET of the 4.5, one could load TRICK to then load a 4.5 secondary emunand with patched out singatures to run Ninjhax and use PastaCFW in 9.2 sysnand) but this is so crazy complicated, that it would most likely not work ^^''

Edit :nope, not possible.

Reactions: Margen67

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually, i just thought about something crazy, that might actually work... can a 9.2 sysnand console start gateway 4.5 emunand ? (if so, from MSET of the 4.5, one could load TRICK to then load a 4.5 secondary emunand with patched out singatures to run Ninjhax and use PastaCFW in 9.2 sysnand) but this is so crazy complicated, that it would most likely not work ^^''
If you could manage to run a 4.5 emunand on a 9.2 SYS. Has anyone ever done that? Wouldn't you of needed to format the emunand whilst you were on sys 4.5. then update sys to 9.2 and have emunand at 4.5 and launch it via different way then mset? Also can you initiate the mset from an emunand? every time ive tried I get "error has occured"

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
If you could manage to run a 4.5 emunand on a 9.2 SYS. Has anyone ever done that? Wouldn't you of needed to format the emunand whilst you were on sys 4.5. then update sys to 9.2 and have emunand at 4.5 and launch it via different way then mset? Also can you initiate the mset from an emunand? every time ive tried I get "error has occured"
Just about everything with that theory is wrong. :P

Reactions: capito27

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

It won't work because GW Ultra uses FIRM from 9.4 and the exploits are patched in that so nothing will work.
And besides, if you already have a GW there is not much point in running PastaCFW.

capito27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It won't work because GW Ultra uses FIRM from 9.4 and the exploits are patched in that so nothing will work.
And besides, if you already have a GW there is not much point in running PastaCFW.

well, you don't need a GW to start GW classic mode with 8.1- emunand :P
but you have a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: z