Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, using PBT and sysupdater they can update to 9.x without updating System Settings (by either excluding the CIA for it or replacing it with the 6.x version). They can just use Gateway's downgrade feature to get to 4.x and then use PBT to upgrade back without updating System Settings past 6.x. Of coarse it's not an easy way of doing it, but for them it would work. ;)
It's a long complicated process lol. I'd rather wait for Spider support since I prefer to play my DS games normally and launch CFW at ease through the browser :)

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, as there is no bugs for now, should we do the actual 1.0 release? Should we quit beta status?

I have yet to be able to boot into the CFW menu on a N3DS running 9.0.0.

EDIT
Weird, it seems to be working now. This is what happens when I wake up at 3:30 for deployment at work.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I currently have 4.5 sysnand with 9.7 emunand via Rx. Are there any benefits for me to use this as a legit user? I assume I could backup my carts using the gw menu and convert and install them using this, but I'd like to keep my sysnand at a usable version and still be able to boot emunand and keep it updated...

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The poll is useless. Please remove it.

People have still yet to actually FOLLOW instructions and create a stupid title.db file in your "Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs" folder... like the damn original post says to! Remove the poll.

They are probably creating "title.db.txt" files instead. Noob Windows users...

Reactions: VinsCool

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also heard that, Ill wait for MSET support to pick your brain further, thanks :)
Should go without saying I'll google first :P

Sysupdater works great, made for that but only if you use it with the PBT CFW. When you start the app it show you in red : Don't use it with gateway CFW ! I use it many time to travel between all the versions.

Reactions: Margen67

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

People have still yet to actually FOLLOW instructions and create a stupid title.db file in your "Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs" folder... like the damn original post says to! Remove the poll.

Seems to be this noob windows users are not voting yet. Just "worked" votes.

williamcesar2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Agreed! 64 works x 2 doesn't works!

2 = Noob or troll

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

why doesn't someone just commit an empty title.db file to the github already?

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Because it could overwrite true title.db databases.

Not if the installer were to back them up first, by renaming them, say "title.db.bak".

Edit: Then a message should be displayed to go into Data Management before attempting anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1