ROM Hack PaperMagician & YayMii's Pokémon HG/SS Google English Translat

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

HE SAID TO ME THIS SUNDAY!! (TODAY) BUT NOW HE SAYS HE HAS TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
all about paper magician is a lie. >.> He can post here if he wants to prove his exisance.
quite possible.. only 2 or 3 people have claimed contact with him at all

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watch in a few days:

YayMii: "I'm sorry to tell everyone but PaperMagician has died. He was uploading the patch but Ryu from Street Fighter appeared and Hadouken'd him and canceled the upload. Now Ryu is playing the google translated pokemon and won't give it to anyone. Sorry everyone. But hey! at least we still have my fail patch!"

anomaly12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is...if this is a lie, why? Why would you make up someone and go on with a charade this long? That's just stupid and nonsensical. If he was made up, why are they asking for legitimate programming applications and questions and whatnot? Why would they bother with any of this? There's no reason to make this up.

Chao33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm maybe they is having some issues with the program. either way ill just wait patiently i guess.
cant wait to Rofl at wat the engrish will be like, and yes i dont think anyone would make a charade go on this long thats just .... lame.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU ANYONE! give me their pre-setup NO$GBA 2.6a that is set up on GBA Bios thing like it starts playing on the DS title screen instead of starting game right away because someone said thats what I need to do to prevent the crashing ater 3rd gym. Come on ALL YOU guys have so many hours and I can't get passed fuggin' 3 sicne it crashes after every time i save after beating 3d gym.

anomaly12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We see that Gearhead, but we're all here for the english patch. Not fixing people's technical issues. I'd help you out if I could, but I don't use no$gba. I'd suggest going to a different thread where this would be the topic of interest.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's the thing,I have the most perfectly set up Patched file of this i just need help on the set up for the nO$GBA emulator...

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anomaly12 said:
My question is...if this is a lie, why? Why would you make up someone and go on with a charade this long? That's just stupid and nonsensical. If he was made up, why are they asking for legitimate programming applications and questions and whatnot? Why would they bother with any of this? There's no reason to make this up.
Have you ever heard of /b/ ? XD
lotta people get their sheets and gaggles out of making other people cream themselves and then rage.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Gearhead31 @ Sep 27 2009, 08:43 PM) Well that's the thing,I have the most perfectly set up Patched file of this i just need help on the set up for the nO$GBA emulator...
[url=http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/]http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/[/url]
official forum of No$GBA.. probably a good place to start.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gearhead31 said:
Well that's the thing,I have the most perfectly set up Patched file of this i just need help on the set up for the nO$GBA emulator...
u need bios for that and have nds backup set to 512kb or auto

use google

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xDDD funniest patch ever

Oak: This is the Subarashiki Pokemon ...everywhere is the Sun!
Oak: Kid is for a boy see ya?
Oak: Swallow see ya "your name"?
Oak: also enjoyable also be painful the kid would have waited!

kanefan666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Romruto said:
xDDD funniest patch ever

Oak: This is the Subarashiki Pokemon ...everywhere is the Sun!
Oak: Kid is for a boy see ya?
Oak: Swallow see ya "your name"?
Oak: also enjoyable also be painful the kid would have waited!

LOL! Thats really funny! Also, i dont think the patch would attract people beacuse of ^. Im not demotivating you.. im just sayin!
rolleyes.gif

Klavier Gavin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
YayMii said:
Mods, can you change the title of this thread to "PaperMagician's and YayMii's Pokémon HG/SS Google Translations"

PaperMagician's stuff:
This is a translation patch for HG/SS intended to translate most of the game using Google Translate.
It will be 99%, is made by "PaperMagician", and is based off Kazo's patch.
PaperMagician's looking for a graphics editing program. If you know of one, please PM me.
(BTW, PaperMagician wrote a program himself that translates the whole script 2 lines/sec)
Image of the translator in action:
screenshotsa.png
I am not PaperMagician, I'm just doing him a favor by linking to it here.
PaperMagician is releasing his patch by Sunday.

He's had a busy week. But it's coming. Don't worry.
recent comments

YayMii's Stuff

This is a translation patch for HG/SS intended to translate most of the game with Google Translate.
This is also a result of me getting impatient about PaperMagician's patch.
It's made 100% from scratch, and includes Rudolph's fix.
The YayMii HGSS demo patch is released!
Contains English menus, and an Engrish intro.
Download the demo now!

uh...sounds interesting..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0