ROM Hack PaperMagician & YayMii's Pokémon HG/SS Google English Translat

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
How can he give screenshots when he's using an iPod?

I said on the weekend he gave screenshots. You know? When he was online? And not doing homework. He only did homework on Sunday. He gave me screenshot right before he went to bed on Saturday

QUOTEI didn't make a new thread for mine because it'd be much easier to post here, and much easier to spot by PaperMagician-watchers.
If you could close this somehow, it'd be nice.

I meant that we get this thread closed somehow, then we each make our own thread for each translation. I make Paper's and You make yours.

D

Deleted User

Post Deleted by me
Reason: I feel like it and I don't like the posts about it.
This is not a official delete. It is just me editing my post.

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Steveice10 said:
Sorry I can't find them

EDIT:Oh yeah, I deleted them because I thought I wouldn't need them... He he...

What more bull shit are you going to say. Just say hes not done. End of story. Now have a good day.

Triforce2112

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bookwormz13971 said:
Triforce2112 said:
SERIOUSLY!? are you people like four? this might sound rude but for fucks sake stop fucking bitching. people have lives then to slave over a computer all day translating a game WE ALLL WANT TO PLAY. if u cant wait, up and fucking do it yourself. hop off everyones back and stop talking shit becasue none of you have enuff talent to code: " im a fuckoff" jesus christ!

on a side note thanks to PaperMagician, YayMii, Kazo, and everyone else working hard to bring us the game we all wanna play.
mods you know its true, warn me if u must, but its the God's honest truth. and yes, this is my first post.

~Triforce

If you read the whole thread people started saying all that stuff and acting strange (well more strange) when like 2-3 people said he was done (except for like one part I believe) yet no patch. Also Seveice says there are screenshots (which if he sends stuff through email I don't see how he uses a ipod to send them) so yeah. Usually I am all pro for let people do whatever (although I am a bit tired of Pokemon/Mario and Luigi/ Kingdom Hearts Topics.) but I could see how they would come to this conclusion.

A guy who has guys speaking for him has this "lolwtfbbq" patch to make the game enjoyable (enjoyable in the funny sense). Then the people speaking for him saying he is done but he needs the graphics status effects ( which the majority is saying they don't care about) and I could have sworn I saw them all posted a few pages back. Also what got things moving was saying the patch would be released Sunday and yet no patch so people were angry about that. Not giving them a valid reason to hate in this topic just saying I could understand why they would be angry.

Also how do you send screenshots through a Ipod? I typed this really fast because I am about to eat dinner so it probably has many mistakes I'll fix them later but right now I have dinner and the DVD set of Fringe to enjoy.
agreed, but really ppl, grow up. dont bitch about the patch not being out, its called patience.

D

Deleted User

Ok, any moderator out there, can you delete this thread? YayMii can make one for his translation and when it comes out, I'll make one for PaperMagician's I feel this is annoying and a waste of time to have this thread and that the translations merged into one thread is annoying too. And It'll stop people from asking "When does it come?" or saying "He is a fake!".

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe it will stop comments like those. In the majority of topics dealing with translations, hacking, etc. People will always ask When is the next blah blah blah or can you change this for me and as for the whole Fake thing. What do you expect when no one besides 1 or 2 people has actually spoken with this person and has nothing to really back them up?

D

Deleted User

I didn't post it, YayMii did. Tell that to him.

EDIT:Deleting this thread and starting a new one when it comes out would stop people from saying he is a fake though.

Bookwormz13971

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
O starting one when it comes out is better. I thought you meant the mods come and close this thread then 5 seconds later you make a topic which really wouldn't solve anything. But yeah I can get on your plan. Personally I believe YayMii should just have a mod close this thread (I think if you delete it people will start posting topics asking where was that Engrish translation thing). Then whether Papermagician finish first (which if I was given the right data probably will) or yayMii finish first should just go on ahead and post a topic.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Viteh said:
yeah, next time post a project when you have something to show about it

less flaming that way
1. I didn't expect this much flaming. Don't blame me.
2. PaperMagician said "it's a good idea to post early".
3. Complain to Magnius, he made a thread before he released.
4. There's a demo on the OP.
5. Once again, don't blame me. PaperMagician told me to make a thread.

kanefan666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Steveice10 said:
Ok, any moderator out there, can you delete this thread? YayMii can make one for his translation and when it comes out, I'll make one for PaperMagician's I feel this is annoying and a waste of time to have this thread and that the translations merged into one thread is annoying too. And It'll stop people from asking "When does it come?" or saying "He is a fake!".

I agree with that ^

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Thread is getting pretty pointless, and both primary posters want it closed.
Bigfoot will be notified as well as soon as I get the saucer fixed.
Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?