Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

thatonekriegerwriter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to install the WUP, I get

'Install Failed, Verify WUP files are correct and complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig-Patch'

I am using Cold-Boot Haxchi.

I am trying to put a Rom Hack of Pokemon SoulSilver into Yoshi's Island DS.

It says it has 0 GBs.

I also tried it with an entirely different game and custom base with the same results.

Last edited by thatonekriegerwriter,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good! But... Can we get the games in 16.9 wide-screen? I grabbed a few N64 games from... USB helper but they was in 4.3 and looked God awful.... & I'm only going to make the effort if it's possible to play wide-screen... I'm touchy about such things... & thanks to whomever made this for us to enjoy! Respect!

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Sounds good! But... Can we get the games in 16.9 wide-screen? I grabbed a few N64 games from... USB helper but they was in 4.3 and looked God awful.... & I'm only going to make the effort if it's possible to play wide-screen... I'm touchy about such things... & thanks to whomever made this for us to enjoy! Respect!
I'm sorry, but there's no possible way to display N64 VC games in 16:9 widescreen full size on the Wii U.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but there's no possible way to display N64 VC games in 16:9 widescreen full size on the Wii U.
So strange? Oh well oOh..
So Strange? Oh well thanks for letting me know anyway...

Reactions: CatmanFan

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can you get SNES games like Yoshi's island to work?

BTW Y'sI works through RetroArch sooo??

The original Yoshi's Island SNES Cart uses the SuperFX2 Chip, SNES games that uses the SuperFX2 Chip:
Doom
Star Fox 2
(only officially released on the SNES Classic Mini)
Yoshi's Island
Winter Gold

If any of the above games was officially released on the WiiU eShop then yes, we could use the base and try to inject and it may work, the likelihood of any of these games releasing anytime soon is like 0.01%, I was being a bit more optimistic and wishful thinking, make that 0%.

As far as I'm aware there were two games officially released on the WiiU eShop that uses custom chips in the SNES cartridges:
SA-1 Chip:
Kirby's Dream Land 3

S-DD1 Chip:
Street Fighter Alpha 2

If a SNES game you want to inject uses either of the two above chips, then it's just a matter of trying to see if it works. Even though it uses the same chip, there might be more emulation evolved which the official SNES VC doesn't have, so if the injected SNES game doesn't work, then there is nothing you can do to make it work.

So for those injecting SNES roms and such game doesn't work, do a google search to see if it the original SNES cart of the game uses any custom chip.

As a last resort, use RetroArch instead, and YES Yoshi Island DOES worth with RetroArch.

Last edited by xs4all,

XularusXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they work now as far as I can remember.

Oh, maybe you can figure out this error, then. I'm trying to inject a backup of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (GBA) into a base of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I've got the base (Minish Cap), and I know it's good because it's from that USB Helper, but when I try to inject using Injectiine, I get the following error:
Jf7WaQA.png

Do you know what's going wrong?

Also, I thought you would want to know, there's an error near the beginning of GBA injection that has something to do with the title of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
2Ezena7.png

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, maybe you can figure out this error, then. I'm trying to inject a backup of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (GBA) into a base of The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I've got the base (Minish Cap), and I know it's good because it's from that USB Helper, but when I try to inject using Injectiine, I get the following error:
Jf7WaQA.png

Also, I thought you would want to know, there's an error near the beginning of GBA injection that has something to do with the title of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
2Ezena7.png

Maybe it’s got to do with : symbol in title

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Jf7WaQA.png

2Ezena7.png
You should probably try using the EUR base for now. More functional, I guess. Just make sure your Wii U is region-free.

Maybe it’s got to do with : symbol in title
Or the "&" symbol. Either way, it still displays fine for me.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to know, can be implemented a way to pre-configure the DS config file? As in, if we want to double the resolution or change the screen layout (for example Resident Evil Deadly Silence plays exclusively on the touch screen)

JDilla99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to inject the F-Zero X Expansion Kit into the F-Zero base but when I get the option to use the NUpatcher and say yes, it exits without giving an output. I'm able to get an unpacked output. I have Python installed, don't know what is the problem.

Reactions: CatmanFan

JDilla99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to inject the F-Zero X Expansion Kit into the F-Zero base but when I get the option to use the NUpatcher and say yes, it exits without giving an output. I'm able to get an unpacked output. I have Python installed, don't know what is the problem.

Nevermind, the problem was that I didn't have Java :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4