Hacking [ORIGINAL] Injectiine - Wii U Virtual Console Injector

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been trying to inject the F-Zero X Expansion Kit into the F-Zero base but when I get the option to use the NUpatcher and say yes, it exits without giving an output. I'm able to get an unpacked output. I have Python installed, don't know what is the problem.

Please let us know when you managed to get the expansion kit as a working inject as this was a N64DD release which is not compatible with any N64 bases for inject.

XularusXIII

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

JDilla99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well F-Zero Expansion Kit inject works sort of, no sound though. Also, customizing vehicles is impossible as well, the game freezes. It would be interesting to see if anyone can get it to work properly.

Reactions: CatmanFan

NGFan830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
can someone give me a base for Bowser's Inside Story? I need the microphone... and uhhhh h h
and what is this error?
upload_2018-4-4_23-8-32.png

Last edited by NGFan830,

NGFan830

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
why just why

oh god why

it is my favorite game from the series

why

just

why

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait probably theres another result. i want on home menu not loadiine.

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why just why

oh god why

it is my favorite game from the series

why

just

why

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait probably theres another result. i want on home menu not loadiine.

Don't get your hopes up, it doesn't matter if its Loadiine or Inject (WiiU Menu), game still doesn't work, trust me, I've already tried.

If you really want this game, I'm pretty sure you can find a really cheap:
Original DS
DS Lite
DSi
DSi XL

And also a cheap copy of this game to play, I recommend the DSi XL, or if you already have a 3DS, just grab the game for cheap.
You have many options to play this game :)

Reactions: CatmanFan

Charix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a dumb question; I'm very new to wii u hacking. Do I need a different base game for every game I inject, or can I just use the same one for everything?

Last edited by Charix,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a dumb question; I'm very new to wii u hacking. Do I need a different base game for every game I inject, or can I just use the same one for everything?

There are games that requires specific base games, and other ones that requires none in particular. In any case, there's three basic bases. You can see wich requires wich here

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to make custom Light Gun NES VC injects using Injectiine, but the tool keeps...failing. I have the two .png images and rom it asks for, but still, it goes through what I assume to be a lot of the process of making the game, but in the end, nothing ever shows up in the Output folder. So, I have no idea of what kind of error log I could provide. Help?

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been trying to make custom Light Gun NES VC injects using Injectiine, but the tool keeps...failing. I have the two .png images and rom it asks for, but still, it goes through what I assume to be a lot of the process of making the game, but in the end, nothing ever shows up in the Output folder. So, I have no idea of what kind of error log I could provide. Help?

If you have read through this thread, you would have came to my post on Page 8, go back and have a read.

Reactions: Charizarding

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have read through this thread, you would have came to my post on Page 8, go back and have a read.
Welp, you're about 102% correct; in fact, To the Earth WAS exactly the game I was trying to inject! XD Hopefully OP will find away to fix this, as I just got around to playing these VC re-releases, and I was really looking forward to playing the other light gun games on my Wii U as well... :/

Reactions: xs4all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol