Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im using an R4 ver.1.18 firmware/2gb kingston jap. sd card and i played for about an hour...no slowdowns/freeze for me...yet

Ph1l0z0ph3r

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ergo_proxy_One said:
im using an R4 ver.1.18 firmware/2gb kingston jap. sd card and i played for about an hour...no slowdowns/freeze for me...yet

Same here except i've already clocked in about 3 hours.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kingkevin said:
Order is an AMAZING game, that is worth buying. If you just buy the game, you wont have to worry about it skipping or freezing or anything. Save the flashcards for crappy games or imports.

I'm sure everyone would buy the game if they could, but not everyone is made of money, especially these days. And keep in mind, for some people, this actually is an import, which you seem to think is a more valid reason somehow.

As for the actual topic at hand, problems with OOE, someone in the release thread said they had trouble getting the game to start on a DSTT with YSmenu, but I had no issues with that same situation, or with the TTmenu regular firmware v1.15. This is just in getting the game running, mind you, it's possible there may be problems later that I haven't encountered yet. I've only played a tiny bit of the game so far, as I'm close to finishing another game and I've been focusing on that.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway of knowing how to fix the loading freeze problem?
Using an
Black R4 (english)
v 1.18
Sandisk 2G
Rom produced by VENOM

it worked fine for the first stage, but it couldn't load afterwards, even when i deleted the SAV and retried, didn't work, and a no rom didn't work either

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arg this sucks! i really want to play this. The Squid one was a annoying, to high to hit, when u jump it grabs ur heard and sucks your life away

missfabb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
No freezes so far....I'm at the second boss...Been wondering around, leveling up, and no problems...
well how much is your microsd card and what flash cart are you using?

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mine froze too n i haven even get a chance to play it....it froze after the opening n even if u skip it, it still froze in black screen
i noticed tat the power light blink when opening end or skip....like as if it using wifi or wireless....

hope some1 will realli help me on tat.....me using R4 too
rom by venom

tangyi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
davislim said:
mine froze too n i haven even get a chance to play it....it froze after the opening n even if u skip it, it still froze in black screen
i noticed tat the power light blink when opening end or skip....like as if it using wifi or wireless....

hope some1 will realli help me on tat.....me using R4 too
rom by venom

I've tried the US version on R4, black srceen after the logo. However Japanese version run perfectly. (In fact for the first time running I formatted the TF card......)

tangyi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
davislim said:
is ther any other way instead of swapping to jap msd to play??? coz it seem tat most working msd for OoE r jap version

use YY menu may solve the problem, which is a homebrew with TTDS kernel for R4 to support new issued games.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The battery led indicator blinks when I skip the opening, from the black screen to the main menu it blinks as if it's connecting to wifi, anyone got any solid info about this?

seracrux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
playing on the R4 1GB Kingston Japan, no freezes or problems so far. although my save got corrupted once and the game automatically deleted it. Dunno what caused it, just before the first boss. I've gotten to the prison level without any more problems so far.

artissia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
using an R4 v. 1.18, kingston taiwan (it says taiwan on the card) 1 gb. No problems so far. am at the prison stage as well.

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mei-o said:
The battery led indicator blinks when I skip the opening, from the black screen to the main menu it blinks as if it's connecting to wifi, anyone got any solid info about this?

Same reason that Pokemon Diamond does it.. (I have no clue why
tongue.gif
)

But Pokemon Diamond does it too. It's like a quick WiFi check or something.

syun_ukiya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine freezes when entering minera prison for the first time and i can't advance anymore, im using m3 real.. can somebody provide a solution for these?

No Limitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a freezing problem right after acquiring a glyph and pausing right away after.
Then I try to reload the game and it gets stuck at a blank screen.
I'm using an M3 Simply/

edit: i have a temporary but tedious fix for this. I don't know if my rom got corrupted some how but recopying the rom onto the SD card seems to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work