OMG!!!

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's something I saw on this site. Heaphax!! Which would probably, in the future, allow 11.0.0-33 to 9.2.0-20 downgrade though Arm11 Kernel Exploit!!! Hope it's released. Correct me if I'm wrong or this won't be released.
No offense, but "release heaphax" is one of the most painful things to read within the responses of smealum's tweets
It happens fairly often.. *shivers*

Last edited by Ricken,

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
This exploit would not work without a ARM9 exploit cause of memchunkhdr blocking any downgrades...plus it would be useless to use a ARM9 exploit to just downgrade. It would be better to run CFW with the exploit.

I'm gonna add: Depening on the stability of the hypothetical ARM9 exploit. And then there's A9LH.

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay. No spamming here. According to 3DBrew, there is a Bootrom flaw on all FWs. Is there anyone working on Bootrom exploit? I'm not guessing anything or misleading, just asking.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. No spamming here. According to 3DBrew, there is a Bootrom flaw on all FWs. Is there anyone working on Bootrom exploit? I'm not guessing anything or misleading, just asking.
Buddy, this is in the EoF now! We can spam all we want! :)
But to answer your question...
That known exploit requires timing of ~40 microseconds. That's practically impossible to achieve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o