Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope that was onlya issue with cafiine it seems, my brain age has the zipped rom and works fine with the original zipped rom or swapped rom zipped up
well i just tryed loading yoshi touch and go with the xml on loadiine v4.0 and even the original fsa and original rpx plus the xmls it gives me dsi exception while old brain age works

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well i just tryed loading yoshi touch and go with the xml on loadiine v4.0 and even the original fsa and original rpx plus the xmls it gives me dsi exception while old brain age works
Are the xml settings from yoshi touch & go specifically as I tried my xml with the original rom.nds release and it didn't work, so i guess that the xml probably varies from nds Vc to nds Vc release

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

xman099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got exact same error messages when I tried to load mario party in both ssd and miimaker mode. I can confirm my xml files and folder structure are correct. Any help? Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_20151121_122309~2.jpg
    IMG_20151121_122309~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 294
Last edited by xman099,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just wanting to share that getting roms inside rom.zip nds VC works so you got all the goodies you dont need brain age old :P

just injected mario kartds on yoshi touch and go.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: NeoSlyde

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does Splatoon (USA versión) updates to 5.3.2u? my question comes because Splatoon sold very good and probably it was reprinted, thanks for your answers :D

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
Does Splatoon (USA versión) updates to 5.3.2u? my question comes because Splatoon sold very good and probably it was reprinted, thanks for your answers :D

Yes, from what i know, it was reprinted some times, the best thing i can recommend you is looking for always new copies of it, either way, the best bet right now is Mario Party 10, since the game wasn't (reprinted) that much, since it sold "well" for a Mario Party game, with harsh reviews, so, better take the latter as a safer choice.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can't.
Speed is so slow that it's not useful and lot of games will crash.
only NES remix worked.
from my experience I can be happy getting a stable 0.3MB/s and the wiiu disc drive in comparison can go up to 22MB/s so yea, network loading would not be a lot of fun.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes, from what i know, it was reprinted some times, the best thing i can recommend you is looking for always new copies of it, either way, the best bet right now is Mario Party 10, since the game wasn't (reprinted) that much, since it sold "well" for a Mario Party game, with harsh reviews, so, better take the latter as a safer choice.

Wow, really? i think we need update the post with this info because they recomend update USA consoles with Splatoon game

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
BTW, sorry about my noobs questions but here we go...

1- Why some people says that Loadiine is very slow for some games? does it load the backups from the SD Card or using a Internet Network?

2- Will Loadiine have USB support and Online?

3- What about a dlc/backups installer? i mean, something like the wad manager in the wii

4- What's the IOSU?

basically those are all my question for now, thanks for take a little of your time and read/answer all :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
BTW, sorry about my noobs questions but here we go...

1- Why some people says that Loadiine is very slow for some games? does it load the backups from the SD Card or using a Internet Network?

2- Will Loadiine have USB support and Online?

3- What about a dlc/backups installer? i mean, something like the wad manager in the wii

4- What's the IOSU?

basically those are all my question for now, thanks for take a little of your time and read/answer all :)
1. It's just how the cookie crumbles. But generally the games that are slow to load load lots (sometimes thousands) of little files rather than a handful of bigger files
2. Consult your local crystal ball
3. See #2
4. Basically the system that manages access permissions etc

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
1. It's just how the cookie crumbles. But generally the games that are slow to load load lots (sometimes thousands) of little files rather than a handful of bigger files
2. Consult your local crystal ball
3. See #2
4. Basically the system that manages access permissions etc

Cool, hahaha

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have another question. I "found" a bayonetta 2 and downloaded it. However, the data files are in .cpk. Is there a specific program to unarchive it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?