Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I go on my Wii u browser and go to definitive guide for Wii u hacking. On that page is your link address I press on!! Must be something wrong my end as in see loads of people sayij they use you're site
You mean the page doesn't even load? http://eclipsesin.github.io?

eclipsesin.ddns.net is no longer "public". (some people didnt get the memo......)

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
That's OK I'm sure I'll resolve it. I found wj44 page worked from day one so I kinda stuck with what works for me. I just wanted to test out the latest loadiine at some point tonight

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
also darksider 2 working in both modes with resident evil XMLs... i don't know why but this trick works a treat :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

any class 10 Sd card will be fine, UHS-1 U3 is overkill because the wii u sd slot can't go that fast...
Thanks for reply !
How are loading times with a class 10 card ? As fast as original loading time from genuine disc ?

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
A noob question,
I downloaded the update for Tekken 2 Tag Eur using NUSGrabberGUIv1.7, everything fine.
My question is how to use CDecrypt afterwards to create the needed app and cos.xml for the game.
I have CDecrypt from Defenetive Package but i never used it before and when i double click it nothing happens.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Inuk,

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
A noob question,
I downloaded the update for Tekken 2 Tag Eur using NUSGrabberGUIv1.7, everything fine.
My question is how to use CDecrypt afterwards to create the needed app and cos.xml for the game.
I have CDecrypt from Defenetive Package but i never used it before and when i double click it nothing happens.
Thanks in advance
I might be wrong, cause i never used any of those, but maybe CDecrypt does not have a GUI and requires you to launch it from command prompt ?
Another thing to try is to drag and drop file to CDecrypt and see what happens.
I might be wrong.

Reactions: Inuk

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A noob question,
Thanks in advance
Check under "How do I update my games to play with Loadiine?" in the Definitive Guide sticky. There's a guide for using CDecrypt. I should do some rearranging of topics and put it under Decryption.

Reactions: SrTommy and Inuk

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you guys for your help, always a joy to post here and know that someone will answer even on the noobiest of questions ;)

RomAnOCrY

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! Thanks for this great update !
I try to launch SuperMarioMaker -> good !
Reboot the wiiU, try another one -> no able to launch Loadiine with the "A" bouton, (not the server option) i'm stuck on the menu selection, and the wiiU freeze !

Any one have this issue ? Thanks

up ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage