Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

sensible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When adding new updated payloads to existing folders in a self hosted setup.
What payloads get replaced?
Example: (Using the ZIP file of the Definitive Guide Thread)
There are 2 Loadiine folders; One names Loadiine and the other Loadiine-golden45
-Both folders have Payloads inside them, even Subfolders (Server / Installer) have payloads as well.
How many payloads get replaced with the new updated one?

Also when launching the exploit, it doesn't ask what version (Orginal or Dimoks) to launch? It just launches.
What folder/Payload does what?

View attachment 27557
"Loadiine" is dimok's. So to manually update it you'd replace what is in that folder with dimok's newer version. The one with golden45 appended is obviously the one golden45 made (version 1). It's included because it was said it was required for SNES VC injecting. If you want to load that version you must open the index.html and change the path from "loadiine/" to "loadiine-golden45/installer/"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you teach me , to fix the big rpx and rpl ?

to play mario & Donkey ~

if you can , please step by step....thanks
There's literally a thread called [Tutorial] How to decompress and repack RPX/RPL files
I may put something similar to it in the Definitive Guide some day though.

Ardend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Pikmin 3 is listed as working, but I grabbed the US dump by the group Fake, and I get this exception:
image.jpeg

Anyone gotten the US version running? Does the UK one actually work? This is on Dimok (latest) from EclipseSin's site. Wonderful 101 US freezes on the Smash screen also, and that's listed as working. Would some games break from Golden 45's version?

Last edited by Ardend,

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On dimok's latest, it will take 15+ minutes to get from the smash screen to the wonderful 101 game. You need to wait longer. I can't say about that specific dump.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-