Hardware OfflineList for Wii - Genuine, Custom, WiiWare, VC & Homebre

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

Yesterday i updated to the latest datfile of "Wii Gbartemp Genuine(EN)"
I noticed that game 2125 - Toy Story (PAL) is missing. Why is that?

Another 'error' in this list is that 1923 (Silent Hill) has duplicates in 1856 and 1996 (and vice versa of course)

Ice-Rabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lafleche said:
Hi,

Yesterday i updated to the latest datfile of "Wii Gbartemp Genuine(EN)"
I noticed that game 2125 - Toy Story (PAL) is missing. Why is that?

Another 'error' in this list is that 1923 (Silent Hill) has duplicates in 1856 and 1996 (and vice versa of course)

Hi,

2125 not in list: - It was not yet added to WiiTDB at the moment I updated. I need info from WiiTDB to create the GBATemp list. (Like described).

Other 'error':
1923 has a different game-id (Duplicate check-code) (1st 3 digits from game-code) as the other 2. That's why this happens.
I will manually change the duplicate check-code for this game. Will be changed in the next release.

Hope this will answer your questions.

Ice

ps If there are other not duplicates that should be duplicates or the other-way round, please pm me. Will fix it then in the next release.

TeleTobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi All, Hi Ice-Rabbit,

I have one question.

Is it possible or is it not possible to rename and check the .iso images with your OfflineList files? I tryed so many times to check and rename my .iso image games but nothing happens ... so im wondering.

I hope someone of you can give me an answer.

Thanks and Best Regards
TeleTobi

Ice-Rabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TeleTobi said:
Is it possible or is it not possible to rename and check the .iso images with your OfflineList files? I tryed so many times to check and rename my .iso image games but nothing happens ... so im wondering.

For now your iso must have the same crc code as in the offlinelist dat file. If it isn't you can't rename/check it. All CRC's in the dat file are coming from the WiiTDB.com website.

In the near future it will be possible. I just got some new plugins (Thanx to ZonZorg
grog.gif
) which allows you to edit the dat file from inside offlinelist program.
Because I'm on holiday now I can't test/edit/upload them now.

Ice

TeleTobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello Ice-Rabbit,

sorry for the lat reply. When I understand your message right, your offlinelist checks your 4,7gb isos for the crc and mark as have or missing?

How do you do this? Can you please write a short how to about how to check .iso with offlinelist?

Thanks
TeleTobi

Stormbringer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there's some wii offlinelist with screenshots besides "disc label"?
thanks

ps: why screenshots? Well, I like to see screenshots of a game I don't know... cover art does not show anything about the game
biggrin.gif

Ice-Rabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Stormbringer said:

No, I'm only using the images / data from WiiTDB. Maybe you can try there if they want to add a snapshot for games.
If so I can use them for a offlinelist with snapshots.

Ice

Stormbringer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ice-Rabbit said:
Stormbringer said:

No, I'm only using the images / data from WiiTDB. Maybe you can try there if they want to add a snapshot for games.
If so I can use them for a offlinelist with snapshots.

Ice
tks Ice... I know we work with material we have
biggrin.gif

I just wondering: who use offlinelist to choose a game before buy(ou "buy"), in a BIG list like these, snapshots(screenshots) is better than a cover image...

cover and disc art make sense if you already have the "rom image"(or whatever) in disk and use it to organize... i think WiiTDB don't use snapshots because the hard work to run every game em take a shot
frown.gif

The old psykos77 wiicolection dat had screenshots ( http://psykos77.free.fr/offline-list/ ), but the last update was a long time ago
frown.gif

well, thanks...

smaurice2001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tanks Ice-Rabbit for your hard work,

I use offlinelist a lot and I love it, but I do not understand much of this post wen it come to configuring offline list. I am a noob could you point me to a guide or a tutorial or a manual of offlinelist.

tanks

Ice-Rabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
smaurice2001 said:
I use offlinelist a lot and I love it, but I do not understand much of this post wen it come to configuring offline list. I am a noob could you point me to a guide or a tutorial or a manual of offlinelist.

Sorry there is no manual (as far as I know). I learned it by testing and looking at the files. And I don't have time to write one on what I found out.

Ice

Majinseed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Ice-Rabbit: do you maintain your special NL-EN list by hand?
I'd be interested in some dupe-free list following some kind of priority-scheme, but since wiitdb doesn't maintain a parent-clone list thats just too much work i guess...

Ice-Rabbit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Majinseed said:
@Ice-Rabbit: do you maintain your special NL-EN list by hand?
I'd be interested in some dupe-free list following some kind of priority-scheme, but since wiitdb doesn't maintain a parent-clone list thats just too much work i guess...

WiiTDB does maintain a parent clone list. Just look at the first 3 letters of the game code.
But I do maintain the list semi automatic.
With dupes I only need to select which game will be my favourite.

darktree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any OfflineList DATs for Wii that are kept current?

The newest title on mine is from April 2011 for Conduit 2.

Methanoid

Trophies
XP
Country
If someone can get a response from IceRabbit I'm willing to take this on.. but having done it once I dont fancy doing it from SCRATCH all over again. He has some code to semi automate it...

Meth

The_Frag_Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The link doesn't work any more :(

Does anyone know of a project that turns the wiitdb xml into a offlinelist? Is there a up to date version available anywhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work