GameCube Backup Manager [Official Post]

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Trying this out, got some multidisc games I want to use in Nintendont (as well as a bunch of other games) that are just named ISOs in a folder, this seemed the easiest way.
Seems to have correctly made a game.iso and disc2.iso for my multidisc games.

But does anybody know why so many of the options are grayed out?
My games are already in .nkit.iso format (presumably the same thing as the "Scrub" option), and the files kept the same size after converting, so I don't need any of the options in the second screenshot. But would like to be able to verify hashes and such.

grayed.png
grayed2.png

TacoDayDreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been trying to work out some issues im having with this program. It works amazingly for awhile but after about 400 titles it stops working. I found out turning off screensaver gets rid of the error but then the program just gets really glitchy looking and stops. I have tried to do it in batches but once about 400 are on the target drive it seems to error over and over
Post automatically merged:

I'm an idiot it was a specific game that seems corrupted or something along those lines.

Last edited by TacoDayDreams,

GamerGhosts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't post links yet, but I've found the nKit 2 UI is pretty stable and great for converting between formats. If you search for the nkit github wiki you'll find a link to the discord. Once in the Discord you'll find the latest version of Nkit UI and the console version in the releases channel. Worthy a try!

Reactions: XFlak

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I can't post links yet, but I've found the nKit 2 UI is pretty stable and great for converting between formats. If you search for the nkit github wiki you'll find a link to the discord. Once in the Discord you'll find the latest version of Nkit UI and the console version in the releases channel. Worthy a try!
there is another way to get it NOT DISCORD, discord is a mess, a soup of things and you have to browse for pages and pages of messages before find anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol