Malaysia
WataruKun said:
dgwillia said:
Game Name
Luminous Arc 3 Eyes

Release Date
Technically 12/10/09, but just got dumped within the past 30 minutes

Game Info
3rd SRPG in the series of Luminous Arc, the Wi-Fi got improved, theres tons of characters, and tons of cameo's from the past 2 games.

c20091116_luminous3_01_cs1w1_368x332.jpg

larc3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiBmwGRBayA

Not asking for a full translation or whatever since it more than likely will be over here by this time next year. What i would really love would be a Item/Skill/Menu (Stuff of that sort), translation. Luminous Arc 2 was hard as hell to play through in full japanese.

Also, i second a request for Cross of Venus O_O, that game looks awesome
I might actually take a stab at doing a menu translation for this. Full translation seems pointless since Atlus USA will eventually release it.

No. I don't think there's an official release... Seriiously!

InsanEvil

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
medarot_kuwagata.jpg

Game name
Medarot DS: Kawagata Version | ?????DS ????ver.

Release date
2010/05/26

Game info
Medarot DS is a roleplaying game for the Nintendo DS set in the future from the previous games in the series. The game uses a similar battle system to that found in other Medarot RPGs, with the addition of fully-animated 3D battles and multiplayer over the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

As with every Medarot game there are two versions, Kabuto and Kuwagata, where the version decides the player's starting Medarot. In the Kabuto version, the player gets the rhinoceros beetle-type Metabee, who specializes in shooting attacks. In Kuwagata, the player gets the stag beetle-type Rokusho who specializes in close-range combat.

Screenshots
medabots.jpg

Your offering
I could help testing only because I don't know japanese
frown.gif

Also that nothing but a thanks, a truly thanks
smile.gif

Naito-Tanuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone out there translate RPG Maker DS!
It was released on 10th March 2010, but no translations were made!

I know what the main menus are in the english but someone needs to edit that in.

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
link491 said:
Game name
RPG Tsukuru DS)

Release date
January 28 2010

Game info
this is a game based off of rpg maker vx. it is a direct port minus the scripts and can download things through wi-fi. the program lets you make "Japan Style" RPG games. im not sure how popular it was in japan but i knoe that there are a lot of japaneese fansites. it was already confirmed by enterbrain, the games producer, that it will not be released in english.

Screenshots
heres a video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCyOY6-5xuc&feature=related[/youtube]

Your offering
i have some pretty good knowledge of the game and can pretty much tell you what most of the menus say. i just take forever to identify them whan playing because japaneese confuses me...

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Noitora has officially come out and said his EXCEED project is dead, does that mean we can request EXCEED again?

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name
Dramatic Dungeon: Sakura Taisen - Kimi Arugatame

Release date
03/19/08

Game info
It's a rogue-like RPG, but with dating sim elements

Screenshots
943351_20070920_screen006.jpg

943351_20070920_screen003.jpg

943351_20070920_screen004.jpg

Video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehXdnx4VQmA[/youtube]

Your offering
I can test

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
There is a patch for dramatic dungeon sakura taisen. I did some crappy stuff with it as I love roguelikes and hated having to look everything up when I played. I may get back to it...
look up noitara's thread - on it, I posted it there. note just a very small/partial menu patch no dialogue is done and only some of the graphics. That game has a script that will need a a good translator for, though there is a lot to translate. I really do mean partial I haven't finished the menu.

GuiGuilhas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hum, can you think about translating Digimon Story: Lost Evolution (not doing the proper post because it's already in your list)? I mean, I highly doubt that we are getting an an overseas release. Japan got this game at July 1st.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED

Release date: February 25th, 2010

Game Info: The sequel to Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier, continuing on the RPG gameplay and cameos by Namco characters

Screenshots:

[youtube]XSK_c4vTm8U[/youtube]

Your offering: I don't know Japanese, or how to hack, but I might be able to pay a bit for a game I want as much as this...

jokomopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game Name
Super robot taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin - The Lord of Elemental

Release Date
27 May 2010

Game Info
The first official Remake of the SNES game Super Robot Wars Gaiden: Mas? Kishin – The Lord Of Elemental by Banpresto and Winkisoft Works. The game was revealed in the March Issue of Famitsu and it considered part of the OG Saga series, similar to Endless Frontier and Endless Frontier EXCEED and the Original Generation Timeline. The game will retell the events of the game (Both parts 1 and 2) as well as incorporating non-sd sprites in an SRW game for the Nintendo DS. Some of the old gameplay system returns in the game such as Weapon Rank Up System, which changes the level up-ed weapon of each unit in the game

Screenshots
Super_Robot_Taisen_OG_Saga_Masou_Kishin__38704_zoom.jpg

gfs_161131_1_3.jpg

gfs_161131_1_2.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMdPThOrl0U&feature=related[/youtube]

Your Offering
Hardly any

super.bean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game name
One Piece: Gigant Battle!

Release date
The game was released on September 9th, 2010.

Game info
One Piece: Gigant Battle! (????? ????????, Wanp?su: Giganto Batoru?), previously known as "Project Jet" (??????????, Purojekuto Jetto?), is a Nintendo DS game published by Bandai. It was first announced in the second Weekly Shonen Jump issue released in December 2009. It will focus in the Sabaody Archipelago arc, Impel Down arc and Marineford arc, but contain content from previous arcs as well. The gameplay seems to be similar to Jump Ultimate Stars from what has been demonstrated in videos and screenshots.

It seems that this game was very popular among One Piece fans not just in Japan.

One Piece is a manga based game, and like almost all manga based games, there are only a very small chance of it being released in the west and to be translated in english.

Screenshots

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6LNzKYLO-k[/youtube]

Your offering

I dont have anything to offer yet. but im sure when this game is translated. many of us One Piece fans would be happy about it
yaynds.gif

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I just say something, most of the games on here that get requested nobody bothers trying to translate, for example I've seen Digimon lost evolution and Medarot a few time with people seconding the request. I my point is what's the point in even requesting any more?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
redsmas said:
Can I just say something, most of the games on here that get requested nobody bothers trying to translate, for example I've seen Digimon lost evolution and Medarot a few time with people seconding the request. I my point is what's the point in even requesting any more?

The problem is, tons of people want translations for tons of different games. They don't understand the sheer amount of work that goes into the regular translating, much less the graphics text though. You can mention a game like Digimon, but translating tons of names, stats, abilities, etc., is pretty freaking time consuming. Generally, unless the translator has personal interest in seeing the game translated, it doesn't get done. Even then, I've only seen two really good, complete translations so far. Most sit in "100% because I'm bored with it," or "we all had a fight and now the project is fucked" land.

This request thread was made to give translators the idea that people want these games translated, and if they want to, they can pick up the project. This is in no way a thread that your requests will come true in even due to sheer numbers. If a translator doesn't wanna pick up the project, it just doesn't happen. At least with the request here, a translator who is possibly interested can see others are interested too and it isn't a waste of time.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Translators and romhackers pick up projects from here. They don't pick up the most requested ones, but ones they won't get bored on. Honestly, it's the only way for a project to get completed. If a translator/romhacker grows bored, it'll get dropped, thus, we choose the ones that we find interest in.

I can't speak for all translators or romhackers, but all of my projects were chosen out of this thread.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokku said:
Game Name: Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED

Release date: February 25th, 2010

Game Info: The sequel to Super Robot Wars OG Saga Endless Frontier, continuing on the RPG gameplay and cameos by Namco characters

Screenshots:

[youtube]XSK_c4vTm8U[/youtube]

Your offering: I don't know Japanese, or how to hack, but I might be able to pay a bit for a game I want as much as this...

This has been requested already, please search the thread to get the answers on the status of it.
QUOTE(super.bean @ Mar 13 2011, 05:42 AM) Game name
One Piece: Gigant Battle!

Release date
The game was released on September 9th, 2010.

Game info
One Piece: Gigant Battle! (????? ????????, Wanp?su: Giganto Batoru?), previously known as "Project Jet" (??????????, Purojekuto Jetto?), is a Nintendo DS game published by Bandai. It was first announced in the second Weekly Shonen Jump issue released in December 2009. It will focus in the Sabaody Archipelago arc, Impel Down arc and Marineford arc, but contain content from previous arcs as well. The gameplay seems to be similar to Jump Ultimate Stars from what has been demonstrated in videos and screenshots.

It seems that this game was very popular among One Piece fans not just in Japan.

One Piece is a manga based game, and like almost all manga based games, there are only a very small chance of it being released in the west and to be translated in english.

Screenshots

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6LNzKYLO-k[/youtube]

Your offering

I dont have anything to offer yet. but im sure when this game is translated. many of us One Piece fans would be happy about it
yaynds.gif
This game will be getting a European Release in June. It will be in Japanese with English Subtitles. Just a little patience is required for this one.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the status. They were saying to wait back when Noitora hadn't canceled the translation, but now that he HAS, I see no reason why I can't request it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol