Not open for further replies.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Wow I will love to see 'Knights of the Nightmare' to be translated, although I don't know many people who are fans of Sting's work =/
Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

Ok so I jump the freakin' gun about the game, that doesn't mean you have to go all psycho on me about it! First of all, the game 'Knights of the Nightmare' is a Sting game; no wait. Upon further research Atlus did localize some of the games that were made by Sting. I apologize...

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Wow I will love to see 'Knights of the Nightmare' to be translated, although I don't know many people who are fans of Sting's work =/
Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

Ok so I jump the freakin' gun about the game, that doesn't mean you have to go all psycho on me about it! First of all, the game 'Knights of the Nightmare' is a Sting game; no wait. Upon further research Atlus did localize some of the games that were made by Sting. I apologize...
Me going all psycho on you?
I'll post it once more and underline it this time.
This is a direct quote from the first post. It's part of the rules of this thread.

I just wanted to make sure you know how to read.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:

This is a direct quote from the first post. It's part of the rules of this thread.

Now you're just being pompous! tch, whatever.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:
psycoblaster said:
Canonbeat234 said:

Now you're just being pompous! tch, whatever.
Rules affect everybody, and there are no exceptions. (Or else, why would they have been posted?) Many posts were deleted in this thread, and you just don't know. It has been stated by the OP, on the FIRST POST. If you ignore something that is in bold, and also have parts in red, with a provided template, then you should read it do exactly what it says.
BTW, both of I and II of the dept. heaven series got a NA release, which means this ROM has a high chance to be also released in NA.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Someone request a nice Tactical RPG
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Rokubato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Game name
Inazuma Eleven

Release date
08/22/08

Game info
About: The story revolves around Endo, a HS student and a member of the soccer club.
other then him' the rest of the soccer team are lazy and unmotivated, until a new boy comes at school and a challenge arrives from a powerful opponent!

Genre:
Sports, RPG

Screenshots
inazuma_eleven-339837.jpg

inazumaeleven.jpg

inazuma2.jpg

inazuma.jpg

Hopes this is proper enough!

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokubato said:
Game name
Inazuma Eleven

Release date
08/22/08

Game info
About: The story revolves around Endo, a HS student and a member of the soccer club.
other then him' the rest of the soccer team are lazy and unmotivated, until a new boy comes at school and a challenge arrives from a powerful opponent!

Genre:
Sports, RPG

Screenshots
inazuma_eleven-339837.jpg

inazumaeleven.jpg

inazuma2.jpg

inazuma.jpg

Hopes this is proper enough!
Just checked this game,and it's awesome, another example of awesome japanese game that will never be release to the U.S, loved the cut scenes during gameplay

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Request translation patch for Megami Ibunroku Devil Survivor. The DS installment of the shin megami tensei series. Its an srpg. Not asking for anything huge like the entire story or anything, but translation of the menus would be great.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Xgen001 said:
Request translation patch for Megami Ibunroku Devil Survivor. The DS installment of the shin megami tensei series. Its an srpg. Not asking for anything huge like the entire story or anything, but translation of the menus would be great.
Atlus localizes most of it's games so I don't think this one won't be released in the US. Hence there is no point in a translation, not to mention you didn't follow this topic's guidelines for requesting games translations.

bealuvsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone interested in continuing the Inazuma Eleven translation? i'll only be of help in translating. i have no idea how to romhack. so, i guess i'll just pm Donryu if he still wants to push through with the project. Any kind of help would be welcome.
yaynds.gif

MiniGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i don't even know if it's needed but i can help with graphics stuff...but sadly i don't have any knowledge of romhacking myself

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Noitora said:
Xgen001 said:
Atlus localizes most of it's games so I don't think this one won't be released in the US. Hence there is no point in a translation, not to mention you didn't follow this topic's guidelines for requesting games translations.
why don't you read what i wrote?

Not asking for anything huge like the entire story or anything, but translation of the menus would be great.

note how i was not asking for a full translation. i wanted maybe just the menus in english. the names of items could remain in japanese. if you've ever played a turn based strategy game before, you'd know that translation of menus is minimal work. although i will acknowledge that hacking the game to put in the english might be difficult, i remind you that this is just a request. no one HAS to accept my request.

ForceDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name
Tengai Makyou II: Manjimaru

Release date
To be announc-- erm, just kidding, it's March 2006

Game info
A remake of the second chapter of Hudson's reasonably-popular-in-Japan-but-doomed-to-obscurity-everywhere-else series of PC-Engine RPGs. It takes place in an alternative, CRAZY version of Japan, and features quite a few laugh out loud moments and a nice cast of characters. Sadly, NO Tengai Makyou game has been even considered for localization so far. Translating Manjimaru would be a great way for some western players to have a taste of the wackiness and insane fun these games are so well known in Japan for.
smile.gif

Screenshots
001mb5.jpg
002uf4.jpg
003dy8.png

Your offering
I know a little Japanese, but it's nowhere near enough to take on a translation of an RPG.
I have no hacking skills either, but if that helps, I'm a really really good proofreader, if I do say so myself. Not only for finding typos and such, but for polishing text and making it sound a little better. That's all I can do to help, but it's useless without a translator and a hacker, so... anyone up to the task?
rolleyes.gif

ForceDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Noitora said:
ForceDevice said:
Heh, this game looks nice!

Can I read that as an "I'd like to work on it in the future"?
rolleyes.gif

BTW, your current projects are quite interesting, Noitora! Especially the Mugen no Frontier one. I'm glad someone decided to hack that game. You seem to be one hell of a romhacker.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu