Visit site
XP
Country
United States

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
-when i met abra i just threw a normal ball at it. firtst try catch.

I get really frustrated when I can't catch em
mad.gif

I seem to remember on Blue you could hold B to improve the possibility of a catch. Anything like that in Diamond?

Intruder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
-i think there are only 3 times of the day: morning, day and evening. check area for any pokemon in the pokedex and you can just adjust the sun in 3 positions!

- somebody said how great the global wifi thingy is to get all three starters but i dont believe it. who would give his starter away for something other than a starter!

i will trade all those pokemon who live in my box and never come to use for some of the same type so i have better chances in lottery and can level them faster in case i need them.

e.: where can i read my friendcode (never used the wifi thing on other games)

I didn't exactly get this...
wacko.gif

muckers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Word of warning to people who do trade evos with another language game - the Pokemon gets named the different language name.

Example, I just traded across my Kadabra to get an Alakazam with my friend who has the Japanese version.

When I traded it across to hers and it evolved, the name was changed to Japanese when it came back.

I think it looks kinda cool, but I know there will be people that don't really want that so...yeah.

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-i think there are only 3 times of the day: morning, day and evening. check area for any pokemon in the pokedex and you can just adjust the sun in 3 positions!

- somebody said how great the global wifi thingy is to get all three starters but i dont believe it. who would give his starter away for something other than a starter!

i will trade all those pokemon who live in my box and never come to use for some of the same type so i have better chances in lottery and can level them faster in case i need them.

e.: where can i read my friendcode (never used the wifi thing on other games)
People who breed starters and have extras they dont want.. (Bad IV's, Not the Nature they were looking for, Egg move-whore, etc.)

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A good thing to do at the start of the game is to find the old rod right away, catch a magikarp and raise it to become gyarados. Gyarados is easily a pokemon that'll help you out throughout the whole game.

High attack stat + Earthquake = Double Win (literally.. as earthquake damages all other pokemons in tag matches)

crab-scratch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A good thing to do at the start of the game is to find the old rod right away, catch a magikarp and raise it to become gyarados. Gyarados is easily a pokemon that'll help you out throughout the whole game.

High attack stat + Earthquake = Double Win (literally.. as earthquake damages all other pokemons in tag matches)

i agree. i caught magicarp and traded it for another magicarp so it grows faster. gogo gyrados!
does enyone know a good guide for breeding? (im not even at that point in game but i want to be prepared).
another question: why are there somany weird trade offers? when i search for zubat in wifi-trade-thingy their trainers only trade it for lvl 100 mew, lvl 90 mewtu, ....
wtf.gif

W!mpix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, i have this tiny problem. I own the original pokemon Diamond game, is there any way to link the original DS-game to a GBA-leafgreen-ROM with an m3 adapter ? Cause I've spend a lot of hours to get all of the pokemon in leafgreen.

Gup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Is there already someone out there who got the game completed and acces to the Pall park? If so! Please PM me your .sav file ;-; I don't want to waste a great game and a lot of exp on a team that I'm not gonna use anyway. I want to play it with my old pokeys
frown.gif

Gup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Is there already someone out there who got the game completed and acces to the Pall park? If so! Please PM me your .sav file ;-; I don't want to waste a great game and a lot of exp on a team that I'm not gonna use anyway. I want to play it with my old pokeys
frown.gif

Come on! I know someone must have this
smile.gif

Strifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Sorry to sound noob, but where to you pick up the old rod?

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive been playing this for quite long and i cant get enough of my chimchar that i got at the start

it pwns every single pokemon that i come across, just evolved into infernape and looks mean too

i never use another pokemon to battle, only on doube battles i use a onix or something.

shall i just pwn every1 with infernape or shall i use a variety of pokemon?

regards

yus786

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums