Gaming Official Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Discussion Thread

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
catching the abra is impossible at that stage in the game because you don't have hypnotize until late
Step 1 - Catch a Zubat
Step 2 - Find an Abra
Step 3 - Use Supersonic on said Abra
Step 4 - Hope it hurts itself
Step 5 - Throw pokeball
Step 6 - ???
Step 7 - Profit!
in the beginning.. i just saved... threw a pokeball at an Abra.. if it didnt work and i used up more than 10 i reset and try again.

Chiisuchianu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have mewtwo, deoxys, mew, charmander, etc? (hopefully at the starting levels) or any of the unobtainable pokemon from the older games? i would really love to have them. ill give you any pokemon i have (all starters from this game, evolved forms, and more)

thanks
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, i need much help!!!!

When i go into the Underground, to do the things the explorer man tells me to do, the second time around he tells you to bury some particular Spheres. Now i missed some of what he said!

What particular spheres am i supposed to bury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so that i can go back to him and progress!

gokong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do you even train Abra because the only power it has is teleport. I caught it in the beginning by just throwing a ball at it.

edit. just figured it out.

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the answer? I got my abra through trade from that NPU chick in the building, and hes a kaza and doesn't do crap O_x

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

When i go into the Underground, to do the things the explorer man tells me to do, the second time around he tells you to bury some particular Spheres. Now i missed some of what he said!

He gave you 3 different colored spheres, all of size 1, so just bury all the spheres you got with size 1 and he'll be happy
tongue.gif

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's good for getting fossils and evolutions stones.. you can also use the orbs to buy furniture for your hideout later on.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

He gave you 3 different colored spheres, all of size 1, so just bury all the spheres you got with size 1 and he'll be happy
tongue.gif

Thanks mate! you're my saviour
happy.gif

i couldn't find anything about it on google.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Dammit, I nearly caught a purple monkey but he got away
frown.gif

Started looking at the pokedex on Serebii.Net and had to close it cos it really motivates me to evolve my pokemans when I don't know what the next evolution stage looks like.

crab-scratch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
-i think there are only 3 times of the day: morning, day and evening. check area for any pokemon in the pokedex and you can just adjust the sun in 3 positions!

- somebody said how great the global wifi thingy is to get all three starters but i dont believe it. who would give his starter away for something other than a starter!

-when i met abra i just threw a normal ball at it. firtst try catch.

i will trade all those pokemon who live in my box and never come to use for some of the same type so i have better chances in lottery and can level them faster in case i need them.

e.: where can i read my friendcode (never used the wifi thing on other games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0