Documenting that the RTC version of the emulator v0.5_ezo.gba is not compatible with the GBA EverDrive, as it was stated that this is not known definitively in the release notes. Did extensive testing for RTC settings on both old and current EverDrive firmware, though it's worth noting this test was done on the older fat X5, not the current X5 Mini.
I bought an Ez FLash omega (not D.E.) and I cannot use save states after closing a game/powering off the EZ Flash.
Also I cannot save emulator settings to keep them changed.
Im using Sterophonick's simple kernel, is there something I am missing?
Hey! I have an easy flash omega de and learned that jagoomba 0.5 makes gb and gbc games sram corrupt in some way that no matter what I do (I'm playing mainly pokemon games and a few pokemon rom hacks) in game saves never actually save and savestates don't load when the game is exited or powered down. Apparently, Goomba official would save and savestates worked, but something is happening with jagoomba with sram (I'm assuming) because I do see the save in the sram area of the menu, but no savestates (this is after exiting or powering down, then reloading the game)
For more detail if it would help, savestates are there still after a restart from the menu but not after exit or power down, and in game saves are gone even after a restart in the menu.
I don't know if you would be able to fix this but I'm reporting here because I believe it's jagoomba since regular Goomba doesn't have this problem, only the problem with crystal that jagoomba fixed.
(Jagoomba Color v0.5 - EZ Flash Omega - Latest Kernel)
I'm not getting the special colors in Super Game Boy games that support them (the static screens of DK '94, Kirby's Dream Land 2). The border shows up properly, but the game remains limited to the usual 4-color palette like in a non-SGB game.
In the options, it does identify the correct palette (see last pic) but it's not reflected on-screen.
I've tried various settings & restarts but no luck. Any idea what's up?
Post automatically merged:
(Jagoomba Color v0.5 - EZ Flash Omega - Latest Kernel)
I'm not getting the special colors in Super Game Boy games that support them (the static screens of DK '94, Kirby's Dream Land 2). The border shows up properly, but the game remains limited to the usual 4-color palette like in a non-SGB game.
In the options, it does identify the correct palette (see last pic) but it's not reflected on-screen.
I've tried various settings & restarts but no luck. Any idea what's up?
When I compile Shantae with jagoomba I get an error that the game pak is only for use in the gameboy color. Regular goomba does not give the error, but the game is unplayable slowed down.
When I compile Shantae with jagoomba I get an error that the game pak is only for use in the gameboy color. Regular goomba does not give the error, but the game is unplayable slowed down.
It's one of the few color-only games that's just too heavy for the emulator. The colorized versions of red and blue Pokemon games also suffer the same fate.
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...