ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was not aware of this bug 🤦‍♂️ so with the 101 chain code I would get totally random stats? That's absurd but oddly enough also works for me 😅

Thank you for the information and the codes 🙌
Yeah, I just booted up the game to test and the bug was never patched.
Caught a Venomoth with the chain cheat on and 101 showing on the chain counter poketch app, and it had completely random stats.

8bitNoble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask if it's been addressed:

How do we get the 6IV code to work for Brilliant Diamond? I notice is says "Left = Off Right = On", so do I use the Dpad?

Also, the "Ignore Evolution Conditions" is that just "Evolving with Level up"? Like I don't have to give an Electebuzz the trade item and trade it for it to evolve to Electevire?

:(

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would that work if I get it from the Interviewer from Jubilife City Pokémon Center, Floaroma Town Pokémon Center and Oreburgh City Pokémon Center?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Get what? Just saying "it" doesn't mean anything.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry let me rephrase that: would PKHeX work if I get the pokemon from the Interviewer in Jubilife City Pokémon Center, Floaroma Town Pokémon Center and Oreburgh City Pokémon Center?
Unless you screwed up your save to the point of the game not reading it. Pkhex should be able to edit anything. Besides the exception of bugs. But yes, you can edit the pkmn. You could even wonder trade. Take that new pkmn from the wonder trade and edit it.

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry let me rephrase that: would PKHeX work if I get the pokemon from the Interviewer in Jubilife City Pokémon Center, Floaroma Town Pokémon Center and Oreburgh City Pokémon Center?
PkHex is a pokemon save editor.
As @kidkat210 said above, you can edit pretty much everything, as long as it pertains to your pokemon and trainer data.

BlazingDragon33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless you screwed up your save to the point of the game not reading it. Pkhex should be able to edit anything. Besides the exception of bugs. But yes, you can edit the pkmn. You could even wonder trade. Take that new pkmn from the wonder trade and edit it.
PkHex is a pokemon save editor.
As @kidkat210 said above, you can edit pretty much everything, as long as it pertains to your pokemon and trainer data.
I tried using the PKHeX to edit the pokemon I got from the Interviewer in Jubilife City Pokémon Center, Floaroma Town Pokémon Center and Oreburgh City Pokémon Center and it works because there was one thing I never did so that is why the pokemon never changed from male to female.

Last edited by BlazingDragon33,

texterio

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey can anyone help me with the cheats, I am not able to activate get all balls on ryujinx or didn't do it right, although the cheats to get azure flute, beast balls and dreams balls x500 worked idk how but I just want master balls. when I click R to use the cheat or hold L for walk through walls it doesn't work either. Also is there a cheat to encounter Darkrai?

Last edited by texterio,

nonname

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can anyone make me a Pokemon shining pearl save file with a Darkrai using pkhex and 0 gym badges .
I don't have a PC so I can't use pkhex .

Bstyulz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a BDSP all pokemon in party get same amount of EXP after each battle and not receive the -50% cut. without me having to swap them all out individually for max exp per kill?

Version: Game Version 1.3.0 (Brilliant Diamond)
Ryujinx

P.S. i have master folder for all 1.3.0 content from all you amazing coders they are all working great/as intended.

Last edited by Bstyulz,

Alexys101010

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I would like to ask why it doesn't work for me (Pokemon Shiny (hold L), diamond version 1.1.1, however when I update the game to version 1.3.0, the cheats no longer work, can you tell me what I can do? I'm interested how to solve this shiny pokemon thing.

can you give me a hand?

NurLuc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having a bug where the only pokemon i encounter is manaphy on BD at LV100; anyone having this problem or knows how to solve?

EDIT: I managed to solve by enabling Encounter OFF (not sure why)

Last edited by NurLuc,
Reactions: cloud-strife777

Gundam_Wing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone still plays this game and doesn't use Pokehex but I've updated the encounter codes for v1.3.0. I've tested about 50 of them so I know they work on Ryujinx. If you're running into issues try selecting the gender type and encounter level on top of enabling the encounter cheat. I hope this helps!

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Encounter Codes v1.3.0
Pokemon Shining Pearl Encounter Codes v1.3.0

Attachments

• Pokemon BD + SP Encounter Codes v1.3.0.txt
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by Gundam_Wing,
Reactions: kaltheradiant

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.