ROM Hack Emulator Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat for RyujinX and Yuzu

AXXD

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here, hope I'm not breaking any rules. 😆

The attached file is the list of cheats that I've collected and tested in Ryujinx v1.1.1104 for Pokemon Legends: Arceus version 1.1.1 (AEE8F150DDA1B5A8), a lot of the ones that are scattered over a couple post didn't work for me in Arceus 1.1.1 even though they're marked for that version, so I tried a lot of them to find the ones that were working for me, hope they are useful for someone. 😊
Post automatically merged:

i looking for 60 fps ...

dose anyone have a teleport to flag for 1.1.1 on Ryujinx? for some reason it's not working for me.

they don't work for ryujinx

version for 1.1.1?

Check the ones I've uploaded in the previous comment, hope they work if you're still looking.

Attachments

• AEE8F150DDA1B5A8.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: DaiNguyen

khiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is this code still works 2024 feb 1? in pokemon legends arceus??? in yuzu
version 1.0.0
1706776360720.png

DaiNguyen

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Xin chào mọi người, đây là lần đầu tiên tôi đăng bài ở đây, hy vọng tôi không vi phạm bất kỳ quy tắc nào.😆

Tệp đính kèm là danh sách các mánh gian lận mà tôi đã thu thập và thử nghiệm trong Ryujinx v1.1.1104 cho Pokemon Legends: Arceus phiên bản 1.1.1 (AEE8F150DDA1B5A8), rất nhiều mánh gian lận nằm rải rác trong một vài bài đăng không hoạt động. tôi trong Arceus 1.1.1 mặc dù chúng được đánh dấu cho phiên bản đó, vì vậy tôi đã thử rất nhiều trong số chúng để tìm ra những cái phù hợp với tôi, hy vọng chúng hữu ích cho ai đó.😊
[tự động hợp nhất]1705348973[/tự động hợp nhất]

Kiểm tra những cái tôi đã tải lên trong bình luận trước, hy vọng chúng hoạt động nếu bạn vẫn đang tìm kiếm.
Thanks my bro !

Iamdetroitdee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im new to this can someone help me is there a updated version for 1.1.1? im kind of lost im using ryujinx im getting this message in the console for all the cheats

00:00:02.520 |W| ModLoader LoadCheats: Skipping cheat '<#07. Infinite Waza Moves (PP) Cheat>' because no executable matches its BuildId BEF291F2639F7AFE (check if the game title and version are correct)
Post automatically merged:

im new to this can someone help me im trying to use the cheats im on v1.1.1 and they are not working i dont know if im doing something wrong or if they dont work on the this version of the game im using ryujix and the is the error thats coming up on the console

00:00:02.520 |W| ModLoader LoadCheats: Skipping cheat '<#07. Infinite Waza Moves (PP) Cheat>' because no executable matches its BuildId BEF291F2639F7AFE (check if the game title and version are correct)

Last edited by Iamdetroitdee,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?