XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
That means you past the fire flute part then? =O
You should check the above post and do it for me
happy.gif
XD

I tried, but Im using the CycloDS, and when I added your sav, it did the "Creating a save file" thing

-Which reminds me, can the sav either be a sav the CycloDS can use, or an rts file

haures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please, I'm really freaking out... I got my .sav corrupted just after the ocean temple, could anyone upload a save from there? It would be really, REALLY appreciated!
I got an EZvi... maybe I coul even convert the save if it didn't match my card.

jimmy2989

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i found it helps if you let go of the flute after your turn when doing the duets it helped me get past carben and embrose and if i didnt let go i couldnt get the song right

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I need the sidequest for Lost Sea Station (the south-east part of Ocean Realm) for the last bunny (I have 49/50)

All flute problems are because you didn't get it right, I got them all in maximum of 3 tries.

listen to the tempo

DING dong dong dong
DING dong dong dong
DING dong dong dong
DING dong dong dong

on first few songs there is 1 noone, 1 you, 1 wait, 1 you, 1 wait...
on later ones there is 2 noone, 2 you, 2 wait, 2 you, 2 wait...
....he plays on wait and sometimes even with you, don't wait for him to finish, just listen to the TEMPO!!!11

edit: also release flute on "wait"
p.s. you never have to stop blowing, just move stylus really fast when you have to "jump" over one pipe...
p.p.s if it helps, say "thank you"...
smile.gif

B

ball2012003

can someone give me a save file to the part where you just played the song in the ocean realm to restore the tracks. the part where you are about to go underwater. my save file got deleted out of nowhere when i turned my ds back on
im on the ez flash vi by the way

tyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have a problem in the ocean temple where after you ride those two floater things when you try to get to the north stairs there is a vine blocking your way?

I need to know how to get pass that point please
TIA

AngelsWhisper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyga said:
anyone have a problem in the ocean temple where after you ride those two floater things when you try to get to the north stairs there is a vine blocking your way?

I need to know how to get pass that point please
TIA
you got a whip? grab the vine thorn twice

can someone tell me what do you get if you find all 50 bunnies? =]

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wankare said:
where does the Aboda Village's boy wants you to take him?>(something about birds) but i went to papuchia village and isnt the place , someone help me please XD

baloon shop.

I just got 50 bunnies, you get sword scroll to shoot shock-waves when your health is full.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
zlac said:
Wankare said:
where does the Aboda Village's boy wants you to take him?>(something about birds) but i went to papuchia village and isnt the place , someone help me please XD

baloon shop.

I just got 50 bunnies, you get sword scroll to shoot shock-waves when your health is full.
Man, how original! I've NEVER seen that before. Full hearts so you can shoot your sword? Neat.

game2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't know how to get through 13th and 14th floor of Spirit Tower... It seems that you need two keys but I only can find one.

penguinwarfare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to do the song at the beginning of the fire temple all day. I cannot get the timing right for the life of me, I've tried a lot of different techniques that you've all posted, nothing is working. If anyone is willing to play this song for me I'll gladly post the .sav for you. Any other tips are greatly appreciated.

Edit, of course, the minute I post this and try it again, I get it instantly. THANK YOU GBATEMP! Your powers reach far and wide.

Ajax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. Do you get anything significant for beating the third level of the fighting mini game at the castle town within a specific interval of time? I played through it twice with times of approx. 37:00 and 33:00, and only got some boring loot. I'm asking this because I have everything except for one heart container, and I want to know if the last one is there.

Oh, and another question. I believe the max capacity for bombs is 30, and I suspect that the max capacity for arrows is also 30, can anyone confirm this?

Well, I suspect I'm going to go and finish the game now.

Wouldn't want to be distracted during finals next week gyeh heh heh.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ajax said:
Question. Do you get anything significant for beating the third level of the fighting mini game at the castle town within a specific interval of time? I played through it twice with times of approx. 37:00 and 33:00, and only got some boring loot. I'm asking this because I have everything except for one heart container, and I want to know if the last one is there.

Oh, and another question. I believe the max capacity for bombs is 30, and I suspect that the max capacity for arrows is also 30, can anyone confirm this?

Well, I suspect I'm going to go and finish the game now.

Wouldn't want to be distracted during finals next week gyeh heh heh.
I just did the third level of that Take em' All crap, wasted 38min of my life just for Goron Amber >_>. Though it was nice to see that extra last battle
biggrin.gif
Have you got the heart from Beedle, that's sitting up on his bs shelf... I think its the bs membership thing that he'll give you... or prolly sell to you. It's rather hard to get Rupees in the game :S

I think max arrows is 50, one from the Goron shop for 2,000 Rupees >_> and the Pirate Hideout minigame where you need to get >4000 pts.

IGN has some of these sidequests already so yeah...

ediT: Also, how do you get onto the rooftops of Castle Town? :S That's confusing... how do you suppose to get that Cucco so you can float onto the other rooves?

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Midna said:
zlac said:
Wankare said:

baloon shop.

Man, how original! I've NEVER seen that before. Full hearts so you can shoot your sword? Neat.

Actually i've seen it before. it was in one of the gameboy advance games, where you get the master sword that can also shoot shockwaves when your at full health. oh yeah, it was link to the past :]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo