Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

Onelouder

Active Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
33
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
40
Country
Canada
Ok let's start a new game together.
I've gotten sorta far in this game. I'm on the second rail map and know whats going on game-wise. Anyone need help? I'll keep a running total of things I've collected so far, and we can also post maps and hints and stuff in here. I'll keep editing this first post with all the cool stuff about Spirit Tracks. LETS GO!

Also join #zelda on the gbatemp irc server for spirit tracks chat
 

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
763
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Idaho Falls, ID
XP
325
Country
United States
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!
 

noskap

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
144
Country
Aeladya said:
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!
You can buy he bomb bag off Beedles Shop Balloon (Lol? I laughed too.). By Water Temple you mean ocean temple i assume, You have to find Carben in the ocean realm, and fight a bunch of pirates when you take him to the ocean shrine to activate the tracks. Its REAL hard. I was on it for a good 2 hours before i beat the bastard giant-dog-thing-with-a-sword pirate.
 

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
763
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Idaho Falls, ID
XP
325
Country
United States
noskap said:
Aeladya said:
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!
You can buy he bomb bag off Beedles Shop Balloon (Lol? I laughed too.). By Water Temple you mean ocean temple i assume, You have to find Carben in the ocean realm, and fight a bunch of pirates when you take him to the ocean shrine to activate the tracks. Its REAL hard. I was on it for a good 2 hours before i beat the bastard giant-dog-thing-with-a-sword pirate.

She says thanks!
 

noskap

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
3
Trophies
0
XP
144
Country
Aeladya said:
noskap said:
Aeladya said:
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!
You can buy he bomb bag off Beedles Shop Balloon (Lol? I laughed too.). By Water Temple you mean ocean temple i assume, You have to find Carben in the ocean realm, and fight a bunch of pirates when you take him to the ocean shrine to activate the tracks. Its REAL hard. I was on it for a good 2 hours before i beat the bastard giant-dog-thing-with-a-sword pirate.

She says thanks!
I say, she's welcome. ;D
And now I begin my wait for either:
A. The Spirit Tracks walkthrough to be released
or B. Someone to get passed where I am stuck at the moment and let the internet know how to get past said bit. (Floor 15, Spirit Tower btw)
 

asdf

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
827
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Torrance, CA
Website
Visit site
XP
116
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrr I just got into the Forest temple, facing a small boss I guess, she shoots out the skull things and is in a central room. I figured you'd shoot her with the wind thing, and when she deflects it, you'd fire back, but I can't seem to do it, which leads me to think that there's another trick involved.
When she shoots her skull use the wind item to deflect it back at her.
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrr I just got into the Forest temple, facing a small boss I guess, she shoots out the skull things and is in a central room. I figured you'd shoot her with the wind thing, and when she deflects it, you'd fire back, but I can't seem to do it, which leads me to think that there's another trick involved.
You blow them back at her then shes gonna be still for a few seconds thats your que to beat the shit outta her with your sword do this twice and you win
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
Rockstar said:
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrr I just got into the Forest temple, facing a small boss I guess, she shoots out the skull things and is in a central room. I figured you'd shoot her with the wind thing, and when she deflects it, you'd fire back, but I can't seem to do it, which leads me to think that there's another trick involved.
You blow them back at her then shes gonna be still for a few seconds thats your que to beat the shit outta her with your sword do this twice and you win
To be exact you blow the skulls back at her. You made it sound like you have to blow the wind back at her.
laugh.gif
 

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
2,678
Trophies
0
Location
USA
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
258
Country
United States
Uh, i'm at the part where the bridge is broken, and i've spoken to the guy who fixes bridges before, but when I went back to see him to get help for the bridge he gives me the introductory speech again. Do I need to search the trading post or go for help elsewhere?
 

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
763
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Idaho Falls, ID
XP
325
Country
United States
How do you defeat the vines blocking one of the rooms in the Ocean Temple? One of the rooms needs the grappling hook, another has some boulders. My sister refuses to join forums and makes me get the answers for her
dry.gif
.
 

cow1453

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
23
Trophies
0
XP
99
Country
United States
Hi i just started playing and ive noticed so stamp spots, can some plz tell me where to get the stamp book and what are they for?

Thanks :)
 

MrKenta

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
6
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
225
Country
Brazil
Inunah said:
Uh, i'm at the part where the bridge is broken, and i've spoken to the guy who fixes bridges before, but when I went back to see him to get help for the bridge he gives me the introductory speech again. Do I need to search the trading post or go for help elsewhere?
Who is that guy and where can I find him? I've been searching for him for a long time.
 

Liink

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
45
Trophies
0
XP
73
Country
Thge bridge fixer guy is in the snow realm. hes at the First station you come upto if you leave the spirit tower to go to the snow realm. I reckon if he says the beggining speech thing first, make sure youve gone and checked out the bridge and spoken to Linebeck III.

Im heading for the fourth temple, if anyone needs any help upto there post away and ill try help whilst im on here!
 

Kisho

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
66
Trophies
0
Location
Oregon, USA
XP
250
Country
United States
can u tell me what symbol i need to draw for he 10th floor of the spirit tower?

edited nvm i found out what i needed to draw, im retared
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
cow1453 said:
Hi i just started playing and ive noticed so stamp spots, can some plz tell me where to get the stamp book and what are they for?

Thanks :)
After you clear the second floor of the spirit tower go to Hyrule castle and find that guy with the bandana (Alfon something). Take him back to the beginning village (Abado whatever). When he tells you to wait and go visit Niko, go visit Niko and get the book.
 

AceUk

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
8
Trophies
0
XP
56
Country
I'm stuck on the 15th floor of the spirit tower as well if anyone knows how to activate the two switches that are beyond the sand pit would be a great help.

Never mind just figured out how to do it :)
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sends Washington after them]
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    girls kiss other girls and nobody bats an eye, BUT WHENI KISS MY HOMIES GOODNIGHT IM NOW GAY
    +1
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    double standers

    are a bitch
    +2
  • C @ ch13696:
    Did you make sure to have socks on before kissing them goodnight?
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    The Core i9 seems like a nice CPU
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    need 32 gigs for Blender and shit like that
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    also dual wielding 580's are pretty nice for several games and blender
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Hi Catboy
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Hey hey~
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Jesus super bowl tickets are like 5 grand this year
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    Imagine if they didn't sell.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Who would pay Rhianna then
  • D @ Danali:
    hi, does someone know how to get the kernel update? for NDS
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    There is no kernel update for DS
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    There might be kernel updates for various DS flash carts
  • captainbob321 @ captainbob321:
    what is a kernel update? and what is it for?
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    In which case find either the website or suitable download section and hopefully it is there
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    *website for the flash cart in question
  • Maq47 @ Maq47:
    Soooo, uhhhh, how do I post a meme to /memes/ now? I don't see an option now...
  • Maq47 @ Maq47:
    Figured it out... Man, that is convoluted.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Kernel for the DS is loaded from the carts kinda lol
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well some carts
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well some carts