Emulation ROM Hack spirit tracks playable toon zelda rom hack?

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i just wanted to ask if it’s possible that anyone can make a spirit tracks rom hack, where instead of playing as toon link, you play as toon zelda? ever since i was a kid, i’ve always wanted to actually play as toon zelda in the game, and i don’t know a thing about making a rom hack or anything, but will anyone be nice enough to do this for me? if it’s possible to do this let me know, all i’m asking for is for toon links model to be replaced with toon zelda’s model, the voice is optional, i don’t mind if the voice is still toon link. thank you and i appreciate you whether or not you do this rom hack. i would also do it myself, but i’m not very good at these type of things.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What have you tried here? Models on the DS tend to be NSBMD and flanked by NSBTX for textures (NSBCA are animations but might want to leave those alone for this, bunch of other rarer formats also seen).
If no audio tweaks are needed for the initial stuff then that can be as easy as pull apart ROM with whatever tool (ndstool, dslazy, crystaltile2, nitro explorer 3... there is a lot of them), copy-paste file over the link model (hopefully it has a nice name, or you can alter it and see what changes to home in on the right one) and rebuild.

Secondary question. Is there a bonus mode, sequence in the game, multiplayer or some such that sees you play as her? Preferably as full animation range but stealth only section or something is not so bad. If so that can open up some other options in this from a more cheat based perspective similar to play as boss cheats in something.

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What have you tried here? Models on the DS tend to be NSBMD and flanked by NSBTX for textures (NSBCA are animations but might want to leave those alone for this, bunch of other rarer formats also seen).
If no audio tweaks are needed for the initial stuff then that can be as easy as pull apart ROM with whatever tool (ndstool, dslazy, crystaltile2, nitro explorer 3... there is a lot of them), copy-paste file over the link model (hopefully it has a nice name, or you can alter it and see what changes to home in on the right one) and rebuild.

Secondary question. Is there a bonus mode, sequence in the game, multiplayer or some such that sees you play as her? Preferably as full animation range but stealth only section or something is not so bad. If so that can open up some other options in this from a more cheat based perspective similar to play as boss cheats in something.
uhm i haven’t tried anything yet to do it to answer your first question, for the second question, i haven’t beaten the game yet, but toon zelda mostly with you in the game, but as a phantom, or when she’s not a phantom she’s a ghost, and in the beginning of the game, you can control toon zelda to follow you in her human form a bit before she gets turned into a ghost, so you can make her follow you or make her go somewhere meaning your technically playing as her

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks does not have Zelda animations for most of what Link does throughout the game (i.e. sword swiping, using certain items, opening chests). You would have to create those on your own.

The reason behind that is also why FAST6191 asked about a bonus mode. If there was any mode in the game that allowed you to play as Zelda and had the full range of animations needed to play as her throughout the entire game, it would be a simple matter of activating a cheat to change the player model from Link to Zelda.

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks does not have Zelda animations for most of what Link does throughout the game (i.e. sword swiping, using certain items, opening chests). You would have to create those on your own.

The reason behind that is also why FAST6191 asked about a bonus mode. If there was any mode in the game that allowed you to play as Zelda and had the full range of animations needed to play as her throughout the entire game, it would be a simple matter of activating a cheat to change the player model from Link to Zelda.
ohh ok thank u, yeah i don’t think there’s a bonus mode that lets you play her from what i know of, is it still possible that she can be playable even though you have to make a lot of the animations though?

shadow_chi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone wanna make this romhack for me?? 😭 lmk if anyone of u guys wants to do it for me bc i don’t know ANYTHING about making a rom hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto