TwilightMenu ++ says Zelda Spirit Tracks is ap-patched even though it isn't

6Kyojin4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwilightMenu ++ says Zelda Spirit Tracks with D-pad controls romhack is ap-patched even though it isn't. Where can I find the ap-patch, so I can patch it myself.

And yes before ask "dO YoU HaVe tHe lAtEsT VeRsIoN Of tWiLgHt mEnU ++???" Yes I do have the latest version installed

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwilightMenu ++ says Zelda Spirit Tracks with D-pad controls romhack is ap-patched even though it isn't. Where can I find the ap-patch, so I can patch it myself.

And yes before ask "dO YoU HaVe tHe lAtEsT VeRsIoN Of tWiLgHt mEnU ++???" Yes I do have the latest version installed
That's the issues u run into with patched roms thus it's not ap-patched

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's actually saying that the game contains AP measures, not that it's AP-patched.

To fix the error, you need to get the D-Pad patch from this site (GBATemp.net), as the patch from romhacking.net is out of date.

Reactions: Egoistamamono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto