Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok let's start a new game together.
I've gotten sorta far in this game. I'm on the second rail map and know whats going on game-wise. Anyone need help? I'll keep a running total of things I've collected so far, and we can also post maps and hints and stuff in here. I'll keep editing this first post with all the cool stuff about Spirit Tracks. LETS GO!

Also join #zelda on the gbatemp irc server for spirit tracks chat

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!

noskap

Trophies
XP
Country
Aeladya said:
Where are you supposed to get the bomb bag and how do you proceed with the Water Temple? My sister can't figure it out and since I haven't played yet I can't help her. Thanks!
You can buy he bomb bag off Beedles Shop Balloon (Lol? I laughed too.). By Water Temple you mean ocean temple i assume, You have to find Carben in the ocean realm, and fight a bunch of pirates when you take him to the ocean shrine to activate the tracks. Its REAL hard. I was on it for a good 2 hours before i beat the bastard giant-dog-thing-with-a-sword pirate.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noskap said:
Aeladya said:
You can buy he bomb bag off Beedles Shop Balloon (Lol? I laughed too.). By Water Temple you mean ocean temple i assume, You have to find Carben in the ocean realm, and fight a bunch of pirates when you take him to the ocean shrine to activate the tracks. Its REAL hard. I was on it for a good 2 hours before i beat the bastard giant-dog-thing-with-a-sword pirate.

She says thanks!

noskap

Trophies
XP
Country
Aeladya said:
noskap said:
Aeladya said:

She says thanks!
I say, she's welcome. ;D
And now I begin my wait for either:
A. The Spirit Tracks walkthrough to be released
or B. Someone to get passed where I am stuck at the moment and let the internet know how to get past said bit. (Floor 15, Spirit Tower btw)

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrr I just got into the Forest temple, facing a small boss I guess, she shoots out the skull things and is in a central room. I figured you'd shoot her with the wind thing, and when she deflects it, you'd fire back, but I can't seem to do it, which leads me to think that there's another trick involved.
When she shoots her skull use the wind item to deflect it back at her.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
Errrr I just got into the Forest temple, facing a small boss I guess, she shoots out the skull things and is in a central room. I figured you'd shoot her with the wind thing, and when she deflects it, you'd fire back, but I can't seem to do it, which leads me to think that there's another trick involved.
You blow them back at her then shes gonna be still for a few seconds thats your que to beat the shit outta her with your sword do this twice and you win

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
PharaohsVizier said:
You blow them back at her then shes gonna be still for a few seconds thats your que to beat the shit outta her with your sword do this twice and you win
To be exact you blow the skulls back at her. You made it sound like you have to blow the wind back at her.
laugh.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Uh, i'm at the part where the bridge is broken, and i've spoken to the guy who fixes bridges before, but when I went back to see him to get help for the bridge he gives me the introductory speech again. Do I need to search the trading post or go for help elsewhere?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you defeat the vines blocking one of the rooms in the Ocean Temple? One of the rooms needs the grappling hook, another has some boulders. My sister refuses to join forums and makes me get the answers for her
dry.gif

cow1453

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i just started playing and ive noticed so stamp spots, can some plz tell me where to get the stamp book and what are they for?

MrKenta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Inunah said:
Uh, i'm at the part where the bridge is broken, and i've spoken to the guy who fixes bridges before, but when I went back to see him to get help for the bridge he gives me the introductory speech again. Do I need to search the trading post or go for help elsewhere?
Who is that guy and where can I find him? I've been searching for him for a long time.

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thge bridge fixer guy is in the snow realm. hes at the First station you come upto if you leave the spirit tower to go to the snow realm. I reckon if he says the beggining speech thing first, make sure youve gone and checked out the bridge and spoken to Linebeck III.

Im heading for the fourth temple, if anyone needs any help upto there post away and ill try help whilst im on here!

Kisho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can u tell me what symbol i need to draw for he 10th floor of the spirit tower?

edited nvm i found out what i needed to draw, im retared

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
cow1453 said:
Hi i just started playing and ive noticed so stamp spots, can some plz tell me where to get the stamp book and what are they for?

After you clear the second floor of the spirit tower go to Hyrule castle and find that guy with the bandana (Alfon something). Take him back to the beginning village (Abado whatever). When he tells you to wait and go visit Niko, go visit Niko and get the book.

AceUk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm stuck on the 15th floor of the spirit tower as well if anyone knows how to activate the two switches that are beyond the sand pit would be a great help.

Never mind just figured out how to do it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: