Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Midna said:
zlac said:
Wankare said:
where does the Aboda Village's boy wants you to take him?>(something about birds) but i went to papuchia village and isnt the place , someone help me please XD

baloon shop.

I just got 50 bunnies, you get sword scroll to shoot shock-waves when your health is full.
Man, how original! I've NEVER seen that before. Full hearts so you can shoot your sword? Neat.
even in the first zelda you can shoot beans with the sword

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Empoleom said:
Midna said:
zlac said:
Wankare said:
where does the Aboda Village's boy wants you to take him?>(something about birds) but i went to papuchia village and isnt the place , someone help me please XD

baloon shop.

I just got 50 bunnies, you get sword scroll to shoot shock-waves when your health is full.
Man, how original! I've NEVER seen that before. Full hearts so you can shoot your sword? Neat.
even in the first zelda you can shoot beans with the sword
Beans?
wtf.gif

Now I'm gonna get all the bunnies I see!!
nyanya.gif

Gggghhh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kirby102 said:
ediT: Also, how do you get onto the rooftops of Castle Town? :S That's confusing... how do you suppose to get that Cucco so you can float onto the other rooves?

You should have a song to attact birds, try that
wink.gif
I can't reach the roof to the right of the cuccoo house for some reason, but got the chests from the rest of the roofs with the cuccoo.

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Gggghhh said:
Kirby102 said:
ediT: Also, how do you get onto the rooftops of Castle Town? :S That's confusing... how do you suppose to get that Cucco so you can float onto the other rooves?
You should have a song to attact birds, try that
wink.gif
I can't reach the roof to the right of the cuccoo house for some reason, but got the chests from the rest of the roofs with the cuccoo.

I got up before bird song, you can use propeller on chicken on roof.
I also can't get that one chest on the roof to the right of the cuccoo house...

got all gold train, it has 8 health!

Beedle gives you the heart container on 500 points

max for arrows is 50, you get 20 on 3000 points in pirate hideout (and heart container on 4000 points!) if I remember correctly.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm stuck on linebeck's riddle. Ok so I got the beams to work, however i can't find the spot, walk 4 steps north and 6 steps west, everytime i play the song of light it says 'there are no crystal switches found' =/ anyone help me where the spot is, please!

Andijvie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
I'm stuck on linebeck's riddle. Ok so I got the beams to work, however i can't find the spot, walk 4 steps north and 6 steps west, everytime i play the song of light it says 'there are no crystal switches found' =/ anyone help me where the spot is, please!
Don't play the song of light on that spot but the song of discovery
wink.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
wink.gif

Ah, what colours do I play for song of discovery?

Andijvie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
wink.gif

I think you have to learn it in game to be able to play it, if you've learned it, check you 'collection' screen, at the bottom are all the songs you've learned so you can check how to play them.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
wink.gif

I think you have to learn it in game to be able to play it, if you've learned it, check you 'collection' screen, at the bottom are all the songs you've learned so you can check how to play them.

I checked, I only have the song of lights in there o_o what to do?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
wink.gif

Go look for the rocket things. I forgot where the one for the song of discovery is though.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
Andijvie said:
heartgold said:
wink.gif

go to anouki vilage

conan36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can someone confirm that u can load a save file on EZ-Flash V (i) card on the latest kernel. Mine just keeps making new save files. I have done everything possible, but still not working. Also my game creates a RomDat folder, can someone explain what that is??

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
Hey guys,

I've beaten the game but, how to get to the or unlock the 'pirate hideout'?

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif
If I'm not wrong you give ice to the old lady selling fish in the papuchiawhatever village... That's what I heard from Gamefaqs anyway, dunno if it's true or not.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Bunnies come back! =O

also, im stuck in the fire temple right, theres... 4 fire pit things and i have those two blue orbs that you shoot arrows into and the lava raises, i know HOW to do it, but the arrows never hit the second one so i cant hit those eyes elevated on the pole, any suggestions?

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raika said:
Adr990 said:
Hey guys,

I've beaten the game but, how to get to the or unlock the 'pirate hideout'?

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif
If I'm not wrong you give ice to the old lady selling fish in the papuchiawhatever village... That's what I heard from Gamefaqs anyway, dunno if it's true or not.
Ahh!

I see thanks!
smile.gif

I'm gonna check it out in very soon.

Ajax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zlac said:
max for arrows is 50, you get 20 on 3000 points in pirate hideout (and heart container on 4000 points!) if I remember correctly.

I can confirm that this information is correct, and that also happens to be where my last heart container was
biggrin.gif
excellent.

Now all I need to know is how to get to that sneaky chest on the building to the right of the Cuckoo house, and I think I'll have everything...

Also, a strategy for easy/fast money is to play the climbing minigame at the backwoods of Whittleton (you need the whip of course). I can easily/consistently get a time of ~1:10, where I receive a gold piece (or one of the other same-tier loot), which can then be sold at the trading post for 500 gold a piece. With the minigame costing only 50 gold, that nets you 450 gold every 1:30 (Just for clarification, times are in M:SS format). However, I'm not sure whether or not you need to also never miss with your whip to get the good treasure.

Edit:Pretty sure you also have to not miss/fall, but that isn't too hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro