The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm at the guy who grabs you with his whip. I can't use anything except my sword, and I can't get close enough to attack him. When I get him against the wall, that doesn't help. How do I defeat this guy?

EDIT: Nevermind, I accidentally hit him and he let go and it was easy after that.

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey can anyone tell me where you go in the spirit tower 20th floor? im stuck on the lava where you shoot an arrow and you hit the eye then you got a few seconds to hit the othet HIGH top but its too high to hit. please help! idk what to do

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Liink said:
get on phantom zeldas shield and fight them like that. you get on her shiled by going to a higher level then her and jumping on it.

Anyone done spirit tower level 20 yet. Last puzzle is pretty hard...

Stuck on the same point. My arrow doesn't reach the left eye, making this puzzle impossible.

Edit: SOLVED, man I'm felling like the dumbiest person in the world, lol. Almost 30 min to figure out this.

B

ball2012003

where do you go to find the guy to fix the bridge to go to the water area
i searched all over the snow realm but couldn't find him

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I've got the mega ice and I want to go the short way but the enemy train sometimes backs up and sometimes doesn't, and sometimes has a red blinky thing and sometimes doesn't. I'm not going the long way, even if that's the only way to get past that one train. I am going the short way, whether or not it's possible to get past that train.

How to do it?

EDIT: I've noticed the train doesn't die but goes toward you when you're on that slope. What gives? Isn't there a shorter shorter route to take? I'd use that route, but anything longer than the short route and i'm not using it.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My brother needs help with the Ocean Temple. The stone says, "Remember the Placement of the Blades." There are fishheads with a blade in some.
What do you do this floor? :)

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
My brother needs help with the Ocean Temple. The stone says, "Remember the Placement of the Blades." There are fishheads with a blade in some.

Remember the formation of the blades and the fish holes on the top floor, then rearrange the blades on the bottom floor.

---

My turn, lol.

Tower of Spirits Lv28-30. I am really getting the shits with the dark rooms XD I need to shoot 2 Light Eyes (Eyes that need to be shot with Bow of Light) for a key. I've got the first eye already... just getting to the 2nd one... is hard. Anyone would like to help how I can get there? (if anyone is that far) :D

Thanks muchly :)

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
On the boss room floor (with the boss key and the boss lock and all that) the fishheads are in the same places as the floor below, so remember all the placings of every sword in the fisheads of that floor, then go down to the floor below and arrange every fishhead to have/not have a sword.

Basically, if a fish head on the upper floor has a sword, better give the one on the lower floor a fricken sword. And if it doesn't, take away the sword like you'd steal candy from a one armed toddler.

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, geez some of you have progressed far, where do you find the time.

IM back playing on level 20 of the spirit tower, and theres an arrow puzzle with those arrow things u can spin. Now i got the most of it down on the last one before you go upto level 20 but the arrow doest clear the doorway because of a barrier there (not the door u lower, theres a barrier in front of the door) i am totally stumped?!

It is the part were u use zelda phantom as a shield to go thru the lava.

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the last, last, LAST Spirit Temple section. After you go back after you complete the last floor.

I'm not even going to ask for help. So far this is like an Ocean Temple x 2 to me. There's a clusterfuck of.. hard. Compared to the first Forest Temple being so easy.. I'm confused.

I want to die right now.
hate2.gif

EDIT:

Liink said:

IM back playing on level 20 of the spirit tower, and theres an arrow puzzle with those arrow things u can spin. Now i got the most of it down on the last one before you go upto level 20 but the arrow doest clear the doorway because of a barrier there (not the door u lower, theres a barrier in front of the door) i am totally stumped?!

If you're at the part that I think you're at.. I don't know the exact steps to take, but a deal breaker for me was discovering that Zelda/Phantom can carry the arrow things. She'll hold it above her head, and you can shoot it from a higher ledge. I think something like that is needed to shoot an eye behind a door, while stepping on the switch to open said door.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Liink said:

lucky. I am fail when it comes to gaming.

I haven't even got to the Spirit Tower!

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im totally stumped on this part for the point that i solved the puzzle for it to shoot the arrow thru the timed door...ande the fence stopped it! with some of you on level 28 of the tower surely u can lend me a hand coz i have no idea, theres only two arrow shooters u can use and nothing higher to place them on!

omanish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help? I'm stuck at the Sand Sanctuary. Based on the clues I think I'm suppose to blast something outside on the tracks. I went around look at all 4 statues and drew the lines where they were gazing to and still can't find the spot

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
omanish said:
Can anyone help? I'm stuck at the Sand Sanctuary. Based on the clues I think I'm suppose to blast something outside on the tracks. I went around look at all 4 statues and drew the lines where they were gazing to and still can't find the spot

This one was tricky. If you notice, the map of the sand sanctuary and the map of the sand realm are exactly the same. Take note of which way the GIANT statues are looking in the sand realm and go back to the sanctuary. Look at the notes you made on the other map, X where the lines intersect, and bomb that place. It should be in a section of sand in the bottom part.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
I've got the mega ice and I want to go the short way but the enemy train sometimes backs up and sometimes doesn't, and sometimes has a red blinky thing and sometimes doesn't. I'm not going the long way, even if that's the only way to get past that one train. I am going the short way, whether or not it's possible to get past that train.

How to do it?

EDIT: I've noticed the train doesn't die but goes toward you when you're on that slope. What gives? Isn't there a shorter shorter route to take? I'd use that route, but anything longer than the short route and i'm not using it.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sand Temple Help: I'm trying to get the small key and it tells me: Between one and three... is where.. the key...hides... "Where the key hides"? Huh? Sounds promising, but I can't figure out that diagram... Any ides?

I'm stuck can someone help with this annoying ass puzzle please.

Thanks,
TrapperKeeperX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, i also have the homebrew psp Port of cave story +1