Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uh im stuck on the fifth floor of the spirit tower where you have to fight that weasel thing thats atop the big conelike machine how do you defeat him?

EDIT: nvm i just used zelda armor as a firesheild

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
get on phantom zeldas shield and fight them like that. you get on her shiled by going to a higher level then her and jumping on it.

Anyone done spirit tower level 20 yet. Last puzzle is pretty hard...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister is stuck in the Spirit Temple (fourth time you go there). She's on the 13th floor. It has the Phantom Eyes that respawn and the only doors that are there are locked, what should she do to progress?

voxuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hello, you say :

The song of discovery acts as a shovel, but on the map where find i the song of discovery, i must play with the instrument but where ?
thanks for you help .

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
youve got to follow the clues to find the exact location of where to "dig" and play the song of discovery, just follow the clues its very simple! the one were u have to find linebecks treasure is as simple as "6 paces north, 4 paces west" or something, check your mail inventory and read the letter!

voxuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thank for you rapidity :)

before to go in this room, i must yet have the shoverl ?
because i don't have the shovel, i have decode the message from lindebeck I but i have no shovel for dig ...

macrox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
macrox.gshi.org
XP
Country
United States
Adr990 said:
macrox said:
I have a very simple question. After the Forest Temple and after obtaining the Snow Realm Map...how do you re-enter the castle to get Alphonso so that he may install the cannon on the train? I know it must be something really easy...but of course...it is eluding me. I would appreciate some help here....
Just go in the room where you got awake. (With alphonso)
But in fact, at the Hyrule Market you will already get a mail form him.

Just go to him, talk to him.
And so you will need to ride back to you home land. (Where you started.)

Thank talk to Niko, as Alphonse commands you to do so.

And go back to your train. And the cannon is installed! :D

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
"Hey guys,

I'm at the Ocean Temple. (Water temple. I think, since the Tracks where under water when entering the temple.)

So, I exactly at the rolling ball part and pearl(black purple ball) switch.
If you hit the switch the ground will close at one part, and at the other part it will open.

But I really don't know what to do there. 0_o

Can you guys tell me what to do over there? Thanks guys!"

I really can't do it my self. pff
frown.gif

MrKenta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
doc_marten_abortion said:
MrKenta said:
MrKenta said:
scatman839 said:
When the boy in abodo asks me to take him to where he can fly, what island is that?

I thought it would be the ocean village but that isn't it.
Same here. I went to every station I can on Forest, Snow and Ocean Realm but I can't drop him anywhere.
Also, how do I get this train upgrade or whatever to carry lumber and other stuff?
So, I got the thing to transport ice and other stuff, but I still have no clue where I'm supposed to drop that boy.
Also, how do I solve the puzzle before the Fire Sanctuary?

Drop the boy off at Beedle's hot air balloon.
Oh god, I can't believe I didn't do that before, thank you so much.
Still no clue on what I have to do with the statues on the Goron village, though.

voxuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Liink said:
youve got to follow the clues to find the exact location of where to "dig" and play the song of discovery, just follow the clues its very simple! the one were u have to find linebecks treasure is as simple as "6 paces north, 4 paces west" or something, check your mail inventory and read the letter!
ok sorry, i have understand no try now. thanks :)

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please Help: Fire Sanctuary Opening the Door of Friendship Once upon a time, two men fell in love with a beautiful woman. One Man was popular and always the center of attention. But all he cared about was the beautiful woman he had fallen in love with. Unfortunately for him, the woman only had eyes the other man, To battle for the woman's love grew and sent sparks hot enough to melt stone. But eventually friendship shone between the men like a light, uniting the pair. It was as if a door had been unlocked.

Ok what am I suppose to do?!

macrox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
macrox.gshi.org
XP
Country
United States
That's just it....I cannot get into the castle at all! I cannot get past any guard. So how can I thus meet Al? I ask again...how do I get into the castle after the Forest Temple and with the Snow Map to find Al?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: greetings gamer class