Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

doc_marten_abort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The eyes staring at me mockingly from their perch, as I circle them in my mine cart, are bewildering. "Shoot the eye above the first..." "Shoot the eye above the fourth..." What does it all mean?

So, yes, I'm stuck in the fire temple.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, clueless at Goron Village. Lava blocks the village entrance and the path to the altar is blocked by rolling stones.

-Jstorm-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do you find three tears on the 9th story ?
I've got two of them, but I don't find the third.
You passed this level, Can you say me how do you make doc_marten_abortion and Yuan ?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-Jstorm- said:
How do you find three tears on the 9th story ?
I've got two of them, but I don't find the third.
You passed this level, Can you say me how do you make doc_marten_abortion and Yuan ?

The dark room one?

Blow out one corner torch and the way will show up :)

doc_marten_abort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
Well, clueless at Goron Village. Lava blocks the village entrance and the path to the altar is blocked by rolling stones.

When you reach the rolling stones, simply push through them. You won't be able to avoid them entirely, but when you stand up, you'll be momentarily immune to damage allowing you to pass through the stones and onto your goal.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I'm at the Ocean Temple. (Water temple. I think, since the Tracks where under water when entering the temple.)

So, I exactly at the rolling ball part and pearl(black purple ball) switch.
If you hit the switch the ground will close at one part, and at the other part it will open.

But I really don't know what to do there. 0_o

Can you guys tell me what to do over there? Thanks guys!

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-Jstorm- said:
Yuan => In the story 9th yes, I try, but what corner ?
It's the story in the dark with the two spetrums.

Upper right
tongue.gif
(didn't say to not spoil it completely).

The stone says that, btw.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
doc_marten_abortion said:
Yuan said:

When you reach the rolling stones, simply push through them. You won't be able to avoid them entirely, but when you stand up, you'll be momentarily immune to damage allowing you to pass through the stones and onto your goal.

Thanks, I found out it's possible to avoid all of them. I thought it is unpassable when I say it the first time lol.

macrox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
macrox.gshi.org
XP
Country
United States
I have a very simple question. After the Forest Temple and after obtaining the Snow Realm Map...how do you re-enter the castle to get Alphonso so that he may install the cannon on the train? I know it must be something really easy...but of course...it is eluding me. I would appreciate some help here....

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
macrox said:
I have a very simple question. After the Forest Temple and after obtaining the Snow Realm Map...how do you re-enter the castle to get Alphonso so that he may install the cannon on the train? I know it must be something really easy...but of course...it is eluding me. I would appreciate some help here....
Just go in the room where you got awake. (With alphonso)
But in fact, at the Hyrule Market you will already get a mail form him.

Just go to him, talk to him.
And so you will need to ride back to you home land. (Where you started.)

Thank talk to Niko, as Alphonse commands you to do so.

And go back to your train. And the cannon is installed! :D

---

"Hey guys,

I'm at the Ocean Temple. (Water temple. I think, since the Tracks where under water when entering the temple.)

So, I exactly at the rolling ball part and pearl(black purple ball) switch.
If you hit the switch the ground will close at one part, and at the other part it will open.

But I really don't know what to do there. 0_o

Can you guys tell me what to do over there? Thanks guys!"

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
God dammit i hate the part where after you defeat the forest temple boss you have to go back to Spirit tower the 2 evil trains are hard to get past

MrKenta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
MrKenta said:
scatman839 said:
When the boy in abodo asks me to take him to where he can fly, what island is that?

I thought it would be the ocean village but that isn't it.
Same here. I went to every station I can on Forest, Snow and Ocean Realm but I can't drop him anywhere.
Also, how do I get this train upgrade or whatever to carry lumber and other stuff?
So, I got the thing to transport ice and other stuff, but I still have no clue where I'm supposed to drop that boy.
Also, how do I solve the puzzle before the Fire Sanctuary?

magicksun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
hi guys , my eyes hurt , im playing this game , for a long time , and i have a question , how can i change the parts from lineblanck , when i buy it , he question me , if i can equip it or later , and i pres later , and i don't know how i can change ir , i have 3 parts , and i don't know how , change .

somebodys know , how changeee the parts?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
magicksun said:
hi guys , my eyes hurt , im playing this game , for a long time , and i have a question , how can i change the parts from lineblanck , when i buy it , he question me , if i can equip it or later , and i pres later , and i don't know how i can change ir , i have 3 parts , and i don't know how , change .

somebodys know , how changeee the parts?

Go back to Link's Village. Alfonzo's house will be open and he does this job :).

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just drop the ice guy at wellSPRING station, he needs to be at a spring to make new ice. Then you transport the ice to the goron village and thatll put out the lava plumes so you can go see the goron elder.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
AceUk said:
I'm stuck on the 15th floor of the spirit tower as well if anyone knows how to activate the two switches that are beyond the sand pit would be a great help.

Never mind just figured out how to do it :)
How did you do it?

doc_marten_abort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrKenta said:
MrKenta said:
scatman839 said:
When the boy in abodo asks me to take him to where he can fly, what island is that?

I thought it would be the ocean village but that isn't it.
Same here. I went to every station I can on Forest, Snow and Ocean Realm but I can't drop him anywhere.
Also, how do I get this train upgrade or whatever to carry lumber and other stuff?
So, I got the thing to transport ice and other stuff, but I still have no clue where I'm supposed to drop that boy.
Also, how do I solve the puzzle before the Fire Sanctuary?

Drop the boy off at Beedle's hot air balloon.

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i answered that already on another page.

Get on of the little guys to alert and attach to link, walk over the sand with link, then use zeldas phantom ability to warp to link and the alerting little thing, just do it quickly so the phantoms dont hit link!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch.