plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Roxas75 said:
No, i'm not translating them now... I am very busy in these days...
Well you have already translated the moves....in ur move patch...i ahev the translated names...but the unitbase.dat needs a tweak...could you tweak it for us and ill give u the link?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
re-did the new game connect menu. There were more buttons in the one file and one was different than the other game (background image wise). so file replace wasn't the best idea. The title screen is proving to be a bit more difficult. I also have finished 3 more images (they were not much work though). If you still want the maps done you are going to need to get the (edit for removal of anything helpful) files translated (except the first one is already done as it was identical to the ie1 file) so I can get to the (edit for removal of anything helpful) files (graphically)...
unfortunately some menu graphics are in pkb/pkh files. (I am not touching those until word comes down on the official translation).

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
rastsan said:
re-did the new game connect menu. There were more buttons in the one file and one was different than the other game (background image wise). so file replace wasn't the best idea. The title screen is proving to be a bit more difficult. I also have finished 3 more images (they were not much work though). If you still want the maps done you are going to need to get the logic/gmap ... dat files translated (except the first one is already done as it was identical to the ie1 file) so I can get to the Mgmmap files (graphically)...
unfortunately some menu graphics are in pkb/pkh files. (I am not touching those until word comes down on the official translation).

Ok....when Roxas translates the moves/players we can release the patch

plasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone up for the translating of the players?.....i have no time anymore....due to school and doing my GCSE's early.....anyone? Please dsomeone who can actually USE Crystaltile2.....

DEEROV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you just release the half-done patch? The names are not really necessary!

No offense. I just wanna play the game!
yaynds.gif

DSAHACKER496

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowX13 said:
...We can't sorry.....whats the point of releasing a half-done patch?....plus as of now all we have is the hissatsu names.....
They need a person that can use crystaltile2,thats pretty much it.After that,u can release the patch.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi