Translation [W.I.P] McDonald's eCDP - Fan Translation (Alpha Patch 0.5 - Easy menu!)

Incubi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame this was abandoned so quickly. I only recently just found out about this today and I'm happy for all the effort that was put into the archival. What was the factor that made the interest die out so quickly?

Last edited by Incubi,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It's shame this was abandoned so quickly. I only recently just found out about this today and I'm happy for all the effort that was put into the archival. What was the factor that made the interest die out so quickly?
Could be a lack of donations.

TheHomebrewerGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heya guys, a lot of ya'll have been wondering why this died out so abruptly and why i just left this in the dark

this version of the ecdp translation is very, VERY outdated and you can find an updated, and way better one on the ecdp community discord server: https://discord.gg/3MkYyFnkqG

i quickly found out that, 1. translating this game by myself is really time consuming and hard, 2. there's a reason most fan translations are done via teams

i went on hiatus on all kinda rom hacking stuff for quite a while, and i am pleased to announce that i have taken interest in ecdp once more; the project was never really abandoned, far from that, actually

anyways, sorry for leaving ya'll in the dark and i hope you enjoy what's to come in the future

carbongaming23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the password no longer works after patching for me for some reason... it just says "pin is duplicate or incorrect please enter correct number"

carbongaming23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the password no longer works after patching for me for some reason... it just says "pin is duplicate or incorrect please enter correct number"

cc08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who are wondering: this project is essentially dead because there was a better translation that was made

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end