Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no expolit is out, then how is 5.5.1 Loadiine a thing? Does it run in Userland? I thought that was impossible. o.O

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is unreal, I was SOOOO close to buying a 5.3.2 wii u last night on ebay, to replace my 5.5.1. Have blocked updates and holding my breath...now....

I think I bought the one you were looking at. Funny thing is I have a Wii U and already have all the first party titles that are good, so I'm not really sure again why I bought it.

You probably have the right idea though, since at one point some people thought this was coming out last Christmas and then January and then February....turns purple....

WangSolo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont understand the logic behind the witholding the kexploit how would nintendo be able to patch somthing prob 5 people on the planet has??? they cant see it if they aint got it no?? so this is just a big loop the devs have the sheeple in it is a joke and the jokes on the public as per

littlebalup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by littlebalup,
Reactions: Margarine67

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not a joke : https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/commit/c9f1efd826e3c8bcabf6a41a60ef2543164068aa

For who wants to test it on 5.5.x, here compiled by myself : http://www.mediafire.com/download/o2ykwk9mwbj855d/loadiine_gx2_v03_prerelease.zip
Not tested yet myself as I have no access to a 5.5.x system yet.

Note: this is named v0.3 but not official release. And do not includes Marshell's pergame settings as it is not complete yet.
AFAIK we will still need that private kexploit to run it on 5.5.x

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fyi guys please dont run random code on your wii u guys please wait for a confirmed hack so you dont
brink your wii u by running a "real kernal exploite" theres been about 3 threads (with links) all harmless btw
but all it takes is one asshole so please for all that is holy dont run any random "exploites" im only saying this becuase we
are on the dawn of fools and i know some assholes gunna try something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?