Hacking NWPlayer123 got Loadiine on 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
though i don't know if i am gonna use it because of... miitomo... unless there is something like rootCloak for ios. (do you know some ios hacking channel that i should watch?)
There is. i forget what it is called atm but there is. I posted it in my my nintendo is live thread on the front page Just keep a eye on https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/
that is where he said he will announce it

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And is it a big deal to do it again? I don't know i just completed a couple of course in 50cc :)
Well see, I had completed 50cc, 100cc and 150cc, that was before I bought the dlc. Then out of nowhere my mk8 save data got deleted. Not sure how or why that happened. But the hardest part is getting the multiplayer rank back, I was at like 5000 when it got deleted. And now I almost reached 4000, but it's so time consuming...

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
not 200cc
I think this is a game where online play count better than single even it is 200cc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well see, I had completed 50cc, 100cc and 150cc, that was before I bought the dlc. Then out of nowhere my mk8 save data got deleted. Not sure how or why that happened. But the hardest part is getting the multiplayer rank back, I was at like 5000 when it got deleted. And now I almost reached 4000, but it's so time consuming...

Oh online game saves stored in console too not on nintendo servers? What a shame. I mean nintendo did it badly.

Last edited by Cava,

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think this is a game where online play count better than single even it is 200cc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh online saves stored in console not on nintendo servers? What a shame.
Apparently so, the weird thing is though, all the saved races I had are still in Mario Kart TV. So only the savegame under my name got deleted, not the shared save. That's the weird part.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be honest After all this, I almost don't even care about loadline anymore. It's just getting so out of hand. This is like watching the republican debates.

Atleast you can watch the Republican debates, unlike the DNC that schedules one every 6 months on Saturday at 10pm, meanwhile Bernie wins 8 states in a row yet somehow Hillary gets more delegates. Enjoy your rigged primary.

Trump 2016!

Reactions: LuigiXL

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atleast you can watch the Republican debates, unlike the DNC that schedules one every 6 months on Saturday at 10pm, meanwhile Bernie wins 8 states in a row yet somehow Hillary gets more delegates. Enjoy your rigged primary.

Trump 2016!
honestly Bernie is the only hope for America lol

Reactions: LuigiXL

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't serious, are you?!?! :O

No I absolutely love mass third world immigration culturally and economically displacing our citizens without end, we need to get the rape statistics up 3000% (actual figure) like Sweden has.

I'd never vote for the person the DNC, RNC and Media all tell me continually to oppose, that's something someone anti-establishment might do.

And they all have done such a great job the last 30 years who would want to shake that up?

maxresdefault_1.jpg

In Milo I trust.

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo