1. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    We can extract wud files, but we don't have any software for creating them. If you want a wud file because it's more convenient to work with a single file in CEMU, for example, you'll have to create that utility yourself.

2. Stein&Recline

Stein&Recline Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Okay so. No idea what I'm doing. Trying to convert my loadiine patched fatal frame V into an install and getting nowhere for the last 3 days. Not even the "Nuspacker for noobs" tutorial lying around helped me at all

3. OneMarvelousNugget

Newcomer

France
    Ok, I'm really stuck now...
    I see a lot of incredible NSMBU mods, I want to try them all but they're all in a weird folder structure with CAFE and Common folders inside wtf I'm lost, is this Loadiine folder strucure ??? Cafeiine ??
    I use only WUP GX2, tried Loadiine but it's buggy as hell !
    Does anyone know how to convert this folder strucure into a WUP installable folder ? Am I even at the right place ?
    Help ?

4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    preety sure they are caffeine files, so you need to have the original on disc or installed and then using caffeine since its a file replacement mod on the fly.

OneMarvelousNugget likes this.
  5. OneMarvelousNugget

Newcomer

France
    So isn't it possible to merge the WUP format of the game with the Caffeine folders ? To use with WUP GX2 ?
    Or maybe if I have an ISO image, I could apply the caffeine patch onto the iso then NUSPacker stuff into WUP package ??? Maybe ???

Last edited by OneMarvelousNugget, Nov 30, 2020
  6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    depends on the hacks i guess, but it should be possible, but that is much more complex, you probably needed a decrypted loaddine game then replace and then recomplie it with nuspacker or something,

OneMarvelousNugget likes this.
  7. OneMarvelousNugget

Newcomer

France
    On my way to download a decrypted version for science ! Thanks for the help.

Edit : OK no this doesn't work !
    Installed successfully with WUP GX2, the game freezes on startup animation, just as a region error. Same thing with the US Wii U patch, so it's not the region (and now I need to restore my SD because I can't run Haxchi when I'm in US mode). I think I have no other choice now than to try Cafeine...

Last edited by OneMarvelousNugget, Nov 30, 2020
  8. fgurbanly

fgurbanly Newbie
    Newcomer

Azerbaijan
    Generating the FST
    The file wiiu_ua_engine_f dlf is not assigned to any content app

What should i do?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installable, NUSPacker, packages