Homebrew Not64 Update

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have seen those, haven't broke them yet, thought it was much later in the game that something could be done about it. I'll test.
yeah you need those to basicaly lvl up, in not64 that always frooze while on wii64 they work fine, i guess its a dynarec issue.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the boot.dol inside the apps folder is the one for the wii, you probably thinking of wii64 1.2 which has 2 graphics pluggin version one is glide and the other is rice.
Yeah... thanks. I ended up using the boot.dol that was in the apps folder instead of the not64.dol.

Side Note: So far I've found that Carmageddon is now playable at full speed and that Extreme G has improved performance too.
Also, on Zelda 64 I hadn't encontered graphical glitches. Uh... Pokemon Stadium 2 displays Pokemon and Fiel textures now, but glitches JUST when you're choosing an attack.
Mario Party 2 has random dark fonts on certain minigames, but it's performance has imrpoved greatly.

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully Wii U Gamepad support gets added and I will update the inject I made as it works perfectly but no gamepad support

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hopefully Wii U Gamepad support gets added and I will update the inject I made as it works perfectly but no gamepad support

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk
Guys, Extrems is gonna get fed up with your constant passive-aggresive reminders about the Wii U gamepad... you really don't want to end with a dead emulator. Just sayin'

Last edited by niuus,

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh man, I'd love it if cheats were a thing too! :yay:
Also, just wondering-

https://github.com/FIX94/mupen64gc-fix94/releases/tag/r2
-added pause hack for zelda ocarina of time so it pauses quickly now

Can this be done for Not64?

Do you know if this version has solved the memory corrupting everytime you exit Mupen64?
I was testing Mupen64 when I read that now you could play DK64 on it, so I did played a bit, the next day I wanted to keep playing DK64 but it'll boot to a DSI Error, if I'm not mistaken, you had to delete the config file everytime you exit Mupen64 to prevent this DSI screen.
Also... is this a newer Mupen64 relese? Because the link says Not64, but the downloaded zip marks it as mupen64-20200605
https://github.com/extremscorner/not64/releases

D

Deleted User

Do you know if this version has solved the memory corrupting everytime you exit Mupen64?
I was testing Mupen64 when I read that now you could play DK64 on it, so I did played a bit, the next day I wanted to keep playing DK64 but it'll boot to a DSI Error, if I'm not mistaken, you had to delete the config file everytime you exit Mupen64 to prevent this DSI screen.
Also... is this a newer Mupen64 relese? Because the link says Not64, but the downloaded zip marks it as mupen64-20200605
This is a new not64 build.

Reactions: JuanMena

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for clarifying... was asking because the zip file named mupen instead of not64.
The filename does not matter, it is only referencing the original emulator which was ported from (which each and every Not64 release does). If you had opened the zip, you would have seen that the folder is called Not64.

Last edited by niuus,

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi... I'm here because I'm a noob.

So... this newer releases has been confusing me and I've just realized I lost my previous Wii64 backup. I deleted my previous Not64 and Wii64 dols, and whilst Not64 definitely improved, Wii64 went backwards.

I KNOW this is a Not64 thread... but I'm kind of desperate

I remember having the Wii64 version that fixed the Donkey Kong 64 camera glitch. But I can't seem to find it because all the versions I can find are labeled 1.1 and downloading the latest Wii64 brings back the DK64 camera glitch.

I kind of remember that the Wii64 version that fixed that DK64 glitch had something like "Hi-Res Texture Support" but I can't find it.

Does anyone here has a link to that particular Wii64 version, the version that fixes the DK64 camera glitch?

D

Deleted User

Hi... I'm here because I'm a noob.

So... this newer releases has been confusing me and I've just realized I lost my previous Wii64 backup. I deleted my previous Not64 and Wii64 dols, and whilst Not64 definitely improved, Wii64 went backwards.

I KNOW this is a Not64 thread... but I'm kind of desperate

I remember having the Wii64 version that fixed the Donkey Kong 64 camera glitch. But I can't seem to find it because all the versions I can find are labeled 1.1 and downloading the latest Wii64 brings back the DK64 camera glitch.

I kind of remember that the Wii64 version that fixed that DK64 glitch had something like "Hi-Res Texture Support" but I can't find it.

Does anyone here has a link to that particular Wii64 version, the version that fixes the DK64 camera glitch?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii64-help.557670/#post-8940642
Found the resolution in one of your older thread.

Reactions: JuanMena

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
See? Told you I was a noob.
Thanks!

I forget stuff sometimes.
there is 2 wii64 versions the wii64 rice pluggin and wii64 default which has the same gfx pluggin as not64, but not64 is much more adavnced so my guess is keep wii64 rice and not64 so you get the best of both gfx pluggins ans best compatibility. wii64 rice(and default one) searchs for roms on SD:wii64/roms while not64 searches for them on SD:not64/roms

Reactions: CORE

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is 2 wii64 versions the wii64 rice pluggin and wii64 default which has the same gfx pluggin as not64, but not64 is much more adavnced so my guess is keep wii64 rice and not64 so you get the best of both gfx pluggins ans best compatibility. wii64 rice(and default one) searchs for roms on SD:wii64/roms while not64 searches for them on SD:not64/roms
How about three?

Wii64 Hi-Res Texture Support
Wii64 Rice
Not64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.