CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
To all those Acekard user that use AKAIO, & been told that 'normmatt hasn't paid his hosting fee's'

Well here's some good news - just been checking my PM & I found one from 'KevinChester' and it says

QUOTE said:
http://www.akaio.net/ > New site registered
wink2.gif
So it looks as though it's now been moved (or renamed) and I think everyone should now update their bookmarks to the new address

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. I don't know, the loaders freeze, and don't load anything. I'm guessing a new AKAIO?

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Do not use those with the current version... might me worth removing the link for now until it is officially released, otherwise it'll just lead to confusion.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The loader has a complete new hex construction! So there must come a new AKAIO version soon!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normmatt said:
Dont fucking leak shit seriously. Thats 1 more week till release now.
Apparently CannonFoddr didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be public. So you can't really blame him (well you can blame the person who sent the link to him [KevInChester] for not telling him not to make it public).

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:
Apparently CannonFoddr didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be public. So you can't really blame him (well you can blame the person who sent the link to him [KevInChester] for not telling him not to make it public).

Or, he can be upset and punish the community with a longer wait on release.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:

I believe he was talking about teh loaders.....And, aren't PM's supposed to be private? I mean he could have posted the information himself, if he thought it was time. Anyways, I'm glad to hear AKAIO 1.7, will be released soon.

cowboycoder77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Made me chuckle to.

Hey Normatt, maybe in the release notes you should start naming and shaming - including a list of offences, offenders and delays incurred.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:

The people involved with Akaio are the lamest bunch of babies. I have a SCDS2 now. I don't care if they never release it. I'm over the whole Acekard thing. There's way better cards out now. The only reason to even consider the Acekard was for the updates in the first place and those don't seem to be coming down the pipe like they used to. I'm probably going to sell me Acekard.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sora1234 said:
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:

I believe he was talking about teh loaders.....And, aren't PM's supposed to be private? I mean he could have posted the information himself, if he thought it was time. Anyways, I'm glad to hear AKAIO 1.7, will be released soon.

AKAIO 1.6 _RC3_ cancelled doesn't mean it will be an AKAIO 1.7. Just an AKAIO 1.6 _Final_

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pliskron said:
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:

The people involved with Akaio are the lamest bunch of babies. I have a SCDS2 now. I don't care if they never release it. I'm over the whole Acekard thing. There's way better cards out now. The only reason to even consider the Acekard was for the updates in the first place and those don't seem to be coming down the pipe like they used to. I'm probably going to sell me Acekard.

owwww have a cry. seriously have a fucking cry. SCDS2 so far is just a SCDS1 with a GBA emulator and a new interface which was modified from the akrpg firmware sources. Yes the acekard firmware is the best and everyone knows it (even other flashcart teams).

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
It is 100% my fault. I didn't think straight, noticed CannonFoddr posted about the forums being down, I then PM'd him the link to the new forum. At the time I don't even think the loaders had been posted.

I've already told a senior member of staff to ban me if they so wish. I didn't do it out of malice, otherwise I would have posted it myself. I am truly sorry.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone wants I could upload the loader for them. Anyways why did you guys change the website I don't see any differences with this one and the old one.

Just joking I won't upload it to the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nextorage just asked me to accept a refund over this dead ssd I'm like ok
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nextorage just asked me to accept a refund over this dead ssd I'm like ok