Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
Pliskron said:
YayMii said:
Normmatt said:
Dont fucking leak shit seriously. Thats 1 more week till release now.
Apparently CannonFoddr didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be public. So you can't really blame him (well you can blame the person who sent the link to him [KevInChester] for not telling him not to make it public).

The people involved with Akaio are the lamest bunch of babies. I have a SCDS2 now. I don't care if they never release it. I'm over the whole Acekard thing. There's way better cards out now. The only reason to even consider the Acekard was for the updates in the first place and those don't seem to be coming down the pipe like they used to. I'm probably going to sell me Acekard.

owwww have a cry. seriously have a fucking cry. SCDS2 so far is just a SCDS1 with a GBA emulator and a new interface which was modified from the akrpg firmware sources. Yes the acekard firmware is the best and everyone knows it (even other flashcart teams).

Haha I can picture old Normmatt sitting in his coding lair face screwed up with rage and steam coming out his ears clouding up his inch thick glasses.

Ahh I need a girl friend

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normmatt said:
owwww have a cry. seriously have a fucking cry. SCDS2 so far is just a SCDS1 with a GBA emulator and a new interface which was modified from the akrpg firmware sources. Yes the acekard firmware is the best and everyone knows it (even other flashcart teams).
Just wondering, if you hate the community so much, why do you continue to work on AKAIO?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol you lot are a funny bunch. everyone is just moaning for a new firmware there nothing wrong with 1.6 rc2. everyone is used to quick updates but this isnt going to be an update its a new firmware lol u all need to chill out. when the new firmware is out there will probly be plenty of updates with fixes for to keep u all happy. i think my acekard with 1.6rc2 will last me atleast another year then il get the scds2 when its cheaper
tongue.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys so what. His forum moved, big whoop. Go have a party for all he cares. Its not a big deal, not sure why its on the front page; this should be the main topic. Then again, it isn't much of a topic, more like a notice. Yes the loaders that are on the site are for a future AKAIO release which is now bumped back even more thanks to this. So what if the AKAIO releases aren't as consistent as they were before. We have new challenges to face, specifically harder security measures to live up to.

And all of you buying a SCDS2, go suck a dick cuz once again, Normmatt it right. AK firmware is the best around every effin developer who's not on the AKAIO Team is jealous or thanks the AKAIO Team for building the new standard which they base they're own firmware on. Srsly pissed as hell right now. For clarity, I'm not saying its KevinChester's fault nor is it CannonFoddr's fault.

Nuff said.

@YayMii: Don't test him. I don't think he hates the whole community, I think he just hates the nagging part of it. He's trying to do something good and everyone is over his shoulder yelling "WHENS THE NEW RELEASE COMING?". All developers have this problem when they have a good product.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gary2010 said:
lol you lot are a funny bunch. everyone is just moaning for a new firmware there nothing wrong with 1.6 rc2. everyone is used to quick updates but this isnt going to be an update its a new firmware lol u all need to chill out. when the new firmware is out there will probly be plenty of updates with fixes for to keep u all happy. i think my acekard with 1.6rc2 will last me atleast another year then il get the scds2 when its cheaper
tongue.gif

Really? I thought it would be worse than the last one
rolleyes.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh can it ladies, if you don't like Acekard or AKAIO or whatever go buy a different cart. I just want my updated firmware and that's it. Stop bitching and moaning so I can get my goddamn AKAIO update when it's released.

Ugh, flashcart wars are the lamest.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Oh can it ladies, if you don't like Acekard or AKAIO or whatever go buy a different cart. I just want my updated firmware and that's it. Stop bitching and moaning so I can get my goddamn AKAIO update when it's released.

Ugh, flashcart wars are the lamest.

Well... it is a shoddy sceen *looks at the "rules" or dumping game for DS-Sceen*

Oujisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KevInChester said:
It is 100% my fault. I didn't think straight, noticed CannonFoddr posted about the forums being down, I then PM'd him the link to the new forum. At the time I don't even think the loaders had been posted.

I've already told a senior member of staff to ban me if they so wish. I didn't do it out of malice, otherwise I would have posted it myself. I am truly sorry.

Omg...you sound pathetic. Why would you lower yourself like that, these are just people who happen to have a hold of the software we need. Grow a pair

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love AKAIO. It's truly the best firmware for any cart, imo -- but damn, why do team members act so disrespectful? I respect what you do and you're awesome for it.

I know, it's annoying when people beg for shit, especially when you're doing it for free, but you could simply ignore them. Same goes for people that leak shit. Don't confirm or deny. Just let people argue over it.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Oujisama said:
KevInChester said:
It is 100% my fault. I didn't think straight, noticed CannonFoddr posted about the forums being down, I then PM'd him the link to the new forum. At the time I don't even think the loaders had been posted.

I've already told a senior member of staff to ban me if they so wish. I didn't do it out of malice, otherwise I would have posted it myself. I am truly sorry.

Omg...you sound pathetic. Why would you lower yourself like that, these are just people who happen to have a hold of the software we need. Grow a pair

There is nothing wrong with being contrite when you are in the wrong - ie accidentally betraying a confidence. Thanks for the advice though dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...