Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hellsingrunner said:
QUOTE said:
Never tried this, but it should work, just copy the save to the sd card then use this to pack/unpack the data.bin. Not sure were you would go from there though...
Anyway, its called FE100: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/FE100

Thank you for the prompt reply!
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I've tried transferring the file over to my SD card but, misfortunately, you can't move AC:CF nor can you copy it. I'm not sure whether there's a more intrusive method of getting this data but simple copying/moving it over won't work.

I don't know much about Homebrew or softmodding but would softmodding allow me to obtain the save?

well, if u mod your Wii, u can enable a system menu hack to allow u to copy protected game saves.

Alternatively, u can run pussieloader using an exploit and copy your protected saves without having to mod your Wii (that's why its called pussieloader, lol)

Hellsingrunner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
well, if u mod your Wii, u can enable a system menu hack to allow u to copy protected game saves.

Alternatively, u can run pussieloader using an exploit and copy your protected saves without having to mod your Wii (that's why its called pussieloader, lol)

I'll try this out, thanks so much.
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FIX94 said:
Hellsingrunner said:
I'll try this out, thanks so much.
smile.gif
This only works on 4.2 or lower... This is the problem.
r u sure?

Are u claiming it wont work because of different patches required to remove savegame protection on 4.3 vs. older firmwares?
Or are you claiming it wont work because it's a boot.dol and not a boot.elf? If its the latter, u can always use an exploit on 4.3 to launch the boot.elf for MMM, then use MMM's app launcher to launch pussieloader's boot.dol.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
XFlak said:
r u sure?

Are u claiming it wont work because of different patches required to remove savegame protection on 4.3 vs. older firmwares?
Or are you claiming it wont work because it's a boot.dol and not a boot.elf? If its the latter, u can always use an exploit on 4.3 to launch the boot.elf for MMM, then use MMM's app launcher to launch pussieloader's boot.dol.
The patches are for 4.2 maximum, the 4,3 patches are not added, so I don't think it will work.

Dimesyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded my wii a couple months back and it works great. Now we are modding my friends wii tonight but we forgot to get a 2gb SD Card. We have a 1gb and a 4gb and an 8gb. All I have read says 2 use a 2gb SD card, but might it work with the others? If we try it with one of those other size SD cards, does it increase the chance of a brick? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anything under 2GB should work fine. I modded my friends wii with a 128mb card. The only card I've had problems with was a really old 16mb sd card.

Like zizer said, as long as its not SDHC, it should work fine.

slacker4_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx donkey couple more questions.
1.I have to put them on my sd I can't use my hdd.
2. Should my hdd be on all the time even when my wiis off the light on the harddrive stays on.. Is there a way to stop it from always being on
3. On the root of my hdd there should be only only 1 file. Apps and everything goes in there right..

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
slacker4_1 said:
Thanx donkey couple more questions.
1.I have to put them on my sd I can't use my hdd.
2. Should my hdd be on all the time even when my wiis off the light on the harddrive stays on.. Is there a way to stop it from always being on
3. On the root of my hdd there should be only only 1 file. Apps and everything goes in there right..
1. As long as the hard drive is FAT32 you can use the harddrive for most apps (including newer emulators)

2.you could try setting the wii to completely power off instead of going to standby, and see if that helps. It's under the wiiconnect24 options, the light on your wii should then turn red instead of yellow when it's off.

3. Actually, the emulators need different folders on the root of your sd card, it's where they store all the info, and roms, try running one of the emulators and see if it makes a folder on the root of the sd card, the roms would, by default, go somewhere in that folder.

Munson_Jason08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: so i have tried this modmii for windows thing over and over again and it downloads the only problem i am having is that it wont move over to my sd card i keep getting error, my sd card is unlocked and i have also formatted it to FAT32. i need help please anybody?

2: what is the best site to download games and no they actually work?

person66

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. You could try just saving them to the default directory (ModMii folder -> COPY_TO_SD) and then using windows to copy the file in that folder over to the root of your sd card.

2. google.com (read the board rules before asking questions like this)

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making a new start?

Can someone please enlighten me on this.

I have a softmodded black 4.3, and I got a lot of different stuff on it.
I want to format the system memory, clear out everything fresh, and then be able to run HBC & softmod as usual.

How do I do this? Just format it and re-hack it using Indiana Pwns & re-install HBC? Is this the way to go?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: