Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm trying to figure out why when i load Nintendont Loader on Wiiflow it just loads up Nintendont.. is there a way to load the actual Gamecube games on Wiiflow through Nintendont without it just loading Nintendont?

i'm also having issues with Memory Card emulation with the Dios Mios Loader, does it need a physical mem card or does it have mem card emulation like nintendont?
theres another loader i have on there aswell that seems to have an issue even starting up.. it just goes black. (forgot the name of the loader)

Wizardkoer

Wii Veteran - 17
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm trying to figure out why when i load Nintendont Loader on Wiiflow it just loads up Nintendont.. is there a way to load the actual Gamecube games on Wiiflow through Nintendont without it just loading Nintendont?

i'm also having issues with Memory Card emulation with the Dios Mios Loader, does it need a physical mem card or does it have mem card emulation like nintendont?
theres another loader i have on there aswell that seems to have an issue even starting up.. it just goes black. (forgot the name of the loader)

I know you can on USB Loader GX, but idk about Wii Flow. This is provided you have a gamecube controller because you're running it without nintendont.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Are you using the WiiFlow MasterMod by Abz?

Tennin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello. Can someone tell me what is necessary to create cheat codes to change Button Mapping in a Wii game? The specific game I'd like to change the controls of is Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad. Not only is it quite a niche game, but also the only Hack 'n Slay I know of on the Wii. The problem for me personally is that the Attack is mapped to a vertical shaking motion of the Wiimote (holding it vertically).

I know for a fact that it's possible to remap shaking motions to buttons, the most well-known case being Donkey Kong Country Returns' controls mapped to the Classic Controller.

If someone can point me to a more appropriate place to post this, it would be very much appreciated.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, I currently have Wiiflow and i downloaded the Wiiflow Nintendont Abz Mastermod Pack
only problem is.. there are so many files and i have no idea where to put them all
does anyone know where they all go?

grimrreaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey, im kinda in a fix here.. so i have a korean wii which i modded ages ago region changed to 4.1U,surprisingly it still works after connecting it again, i want to update it to 4.3, i have no idea where to begin..my remote died so i got the new wii motion plus, i cant use it on neo gamma , or homebrew launcher. what do i do?

Cameron4765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_3540.png
Hey I might just be an idiot or something but my Wii now has an update for some reason, it says that it'll basically brick my Wii if I update, my friend got the update too and he said it did nothing, but no one else online got it. I want to know what'll happen if I update or if it's safe to update or if I'm just being an idiot thanks

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I need to download Every File Explorer.
I found some download links by googling every file explorer download, but I can't guarantee they are good. At least one German site had a download link that looked okay, but I'm can't guarantee it malware-free or working.

What I recommend is to build from source with Visual Studio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1