Hacking Non working Game on Supercard MINISd

mjaeson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have several games that are not working on Supercard MiniSD in my Gameboy Advance SP
Latest Supercard Software, Latest Firmware

- Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance (No soft reset or saves..., QPC works though)

- Dragon Ball z Taiketsu "This game will not work on this hardware...."
- Used the clean ROM and tried various option combinations on the Supercard software
- Patched with V124_Patcher5, option combinations on Supercard software
- Patched with an IPS i found on http://arcvoreppin.free.fr/ips/ and then option combinations in Supercard Softwre

Do i just chalk this one up to "not working" or did I miss something, weird thing is Legacy of Goku 1 & 2 do work ....

Thanks

mjaeson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the ONLY DBZ game that did not work for me, every other DBZ game worked fine....

Also I can't seem to work the COLOR EMULATOR....
I got my Game "Pokemon Gold" named it Gold.gbc and the save Gold.sav (renamed the 64kb save)
And the emulator would not allow me to Save State, I go to the menu but the save state would not save

Then ran the ROM in my VBA to get the Rom info, renamed it properly POKEMON_GLADUAE.sav and .gbc
still no save

Help
smile.gif

Sorry I'm just poor enough to buy a gameboy
smile.gif
not a DS....

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The built-in emulator, Goomba Color, does not support savestates. Regular in-game saves will still work, but you must use the button combo to update the *.sav file correctly like any other GBA game.

EDIT: to clarify, the savestate options in the menu are left over from when it was regular black-and-white Goomba, and they are nonfunctional even though they're there.

mjaeson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, Any idea on the Dragonbal Taiketsu thing?

Also was there any fix for Pokemon Fire Red thanks....
edit: Fixed Fire Red with an SRAM Patch using GBATA....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol