Non working Game on Supercard MINISd

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by mjaeson, Nov 29, 2008.

1. mjaeson
    OP

mjaeson Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    I have several games that are not working on Supercard MiniSD in my Gameboy Advance SP
    Latest Supercard Software, Latest Firmware

- Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance (No soft reset or saves..., QPC works though)

- Dragon Ball z Taiketsu "This game will not work on this hardware...."
    - Used the clean ROM and tried various option combinations on the Supercard software
    - Patched with V124_Patcher5, option combinations on Supercard software
    - Patched with an IPS i found on http://arcvoreppin.free.fr/ips/ and then option combinations in Supercard Softwre

Do i just chalk this one up to "not working" or did I miss something, weird thing is Legacy of Goku 1 & 2 do work ....

Thanks

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    DBZ roms don't work period, doesn't matter what you got.

3. mjaeson
    OP

mjaeson Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    This is the ONLY DBZ game that did not work for me, every other DBZ game worked fine....

Also I can't seem to work the COLOR EMULATOR....
    I got my Game "Pokemon Gold" named it Gold.gbc and the save Gold.sav (renamed the 64kb save)
    And the emulator would not allow me to Save State, I go to the menu but the save state would not save

Then ran the ROM in my VBA to get the Rom info, renamed it properly POKEMON_GLADUAE.sav and .gbc
    still no save

Help [​IMG]

Sorry I'm just poor enough to buy a gameboy [​IMG] not a DS....

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    The built-in emulator, Goomba Color, does not support savestates. Regular in-game saves will still work, but you must use the button combo to update the *.sav file correctly like any other GBA game.

EDIT: to clarify, the savestate options in the menu are left over from when it was regular black-and-white Goomba, and they are nonfunctional even though they're there.

5. mjaeson
    OP

mjaeson Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    Thanks, Any idea on the Dragonbal Taiketsu thing?

Also was there any fix for Pokemon Fire Red thanks....
    edit: Fixed Fire Red with an SRAM Patch using GBATA....