Homebrew RELEASE Noexs Remote Debugger

ioritree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
thank you release nice tool
but i have a problem , push run game it said "unable to resume " after attatch to game process.

bf8d5081ly1ftvhya7vuaj20dc0bqq5g.jpg

and can't poke (poke no have anything happen ,still keep original value)

Last edited by ioritree,
Reactions: eco95

Marioiscool246

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same unable to pause/unpause error that has already been reported, and I wonder if I can get in touch of you matt on discord for some help. Thanks :P

talixme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this config works well to me

[Noexs]
kip1=modules/nsdebugger/loader.kip
kip1=modules/newfirm/sm.kip
kip1=noexs.kip1
fullsvcperm=1
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
debugmode=1
fullsvcperm=1

The "noexs.kip1" file MUST be on the root of your SD.

matt123337, just some questions.

I can enter to sleep mode its normal?? Black screen after that.
How the pointer finder works? Have to dump every time after seach? little tuto will be great.
The debugger options works? If we have debugger we dont need pointer, will be great!!!

Thanks a lot for you work, its great and very fun to play with it.

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can enter to sleep mode its normal?? Black screen after that.
How the pointer finder works? Have to dump every time after seach? little tuto will be great.
The debugger options works? If we have debugger we dont need pointer, will be great!!!

Thanks a lot for you work, its great and very fun to play with it.
Just released a new version, should fix the sleep mode issue, along with a few other issues that have been posted here.

If by "debugger" you mean disassembler then yes it works (on Windows, it's what the two bundled exe files are for). Going by what you've just said though implies that you want breakpoints/watchpoints. Unfortunately the current kernel patches are not enough for us to be able to use them, last I checked some people were looking into it on the RS discord. As for pointer searching... It's about the same as on other tools (like WiiRd) but I'll get to writing a tutorial at some point, probably will include it in the README.MD (whenever I get to writing that)

Oh and link for the latest release:
https://github.com/mdbell/Noexes/releases/tag/v1.0.1

Reactions: eco95 and ioritree

talixme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just released a new version, should fix the sleep mode issue, along with a few other issues that have been posted here.

If by "debugger" you mean disassembler then yes it works (on Windows, it's what the two bundled exe files are for). Going by what you've just said though implies that you want breakpoints/watchpoints. Unfortunately the current kernel patches are not enough for us to be able to use them, last I checked some people were looking into it on the RS discord. As for pointer searching... It's about the same as on other tools (like WiiRd) but I'll get to writing a tutorial at some point, probably will include it in the README.MD (whenever I get to writing that)

Oh and link for the latest release:
https://github.com/mdbell/Noexes/releases/tag/v1.0.1

That was fast!!!

Tested and works the sleep mode.

Im playing with the pointer search.If a get how it works ill do a tuto so we can share codes.

Thanks.

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
@matt123337

First of all, thank you so much for making this wonderful cheat engine.

I have a big trouble with this game, Makai Senki Disgaea Refine, on Noexs Remote Debugger.

Every time a character starts talking, the process is forced to stop. Then, I have to press "run game" to continue.

This is very ignoring, because during the cut scene, the characters talks so much, I have to keep pressing "run game" to continue.

Moreover, in this game, when loading a save or saving, the process also stops. Then, I have to click on "run game" to continue.

Please help me out~ Hope you can find time to look into this issue.

Thank you so so so much in advance! keep up your excellent work!

Reactions: ioritree

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@matt123337

First of all, thank you so much for making this wonderful cheat engine.

I have a big trouble with this game, Makai Senki Disgaea Refine, on Noexs Remote Debugger.

Every time a character starts talking, the process is forced to stop. Then, I have to press "run game" to continue.

This is very ignoring, because during the cut scene, the characters talks so much, I have to keep pressing "run game" to continue.

Moreover, in this game, when loading a save or saving, the process also stops. Then, I have to click on "run game" to continue.

Please help me out~ Hope you can find time to look into this issue.

Thank you so so so much in advance! keep up your excellent work!
Yeah there is a similar issue with SMO and loading new zones. I haven't actually had time to look into it yet (been busy IRL), but my best guess is that the game is raising a debug event or something and I'm not handling it. I'll try to look into it soon.

Reactions: eco95

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Yeah there is a similar issue with SMO and loading new zones. I haven't actually had time to look into it yet (been busy IRL), but my best guess is that the game is raising a debug event or something and I'm not handling it. I'll try to look into it soon.

Thank you so much for answering and helping me, matt123337.

You're super awesome! Hope you can solve this problem soon~ You Rock!

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Here's a quick fix for now, once I get time to actually look into it I'll make a proper fix.
https://github.com/mdbell/Noexes/releases/tag/v1.1.1
It'll automatically resume every 100ms (1/10th of a second)

You surprise me again! What a super fast update!

I will test it and report back tomorrow~ Hope this Auto resume can fix the problem~ ^_^

Once again, truly appreciated all your hard work and help!

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Here's a quick fix for now, once I get time to actually look into it I'll make a proper fix.

https://github.com/mdbell/Noexes/releases/tag/v1.1.1

It'll automatically resume every 100ms (1/10th of a second)

Yes, the problem is solved now.

Although I can still feel a little delay, it's much better than before. No need to keep clicking on "Run game"

Thank you very much again for your big help and awesome cheat tool!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1