1. ericiscool

ericiscool Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So I think I found the answer. sys-netcheat appears to be incompatible with the ip setting requirements of lan-play.exe (lan-play dot com) . This is intentional I'm sure. And no I'm not trying to cheat against randoms, but did want to make some trainers to try out with a friend. Once I set ip settings in the switch to automatic (90 dns still manual) everything worked fine. Tested with nc, sysnetcheatGUI, and HAnX.

2. RattletraPM

OP RattletraPM GBATemp's official 蒸気イーブイ
    Reporter

Italy
    I don't know if it's intentional, for example sys-netcheat also conflicts with sys-ftpd so it may just have problems with any other KIP that uses the network stack, but in the end I just recommend to use it by itself.

3. MrWhosHacking

MrWhosHacking GBAtemp Regular

United States
    no port yet for reinx

4. cucholix

cucholix Banners guy

Chile
    Is there any compatibility issues with other system modules (NX-Shell, emuiibo, maylady, freebird)? I read that they were fixed but worth asking just in case.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  5. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Hopefully soon there will be a Cheat Engine where Users can find Cheats easier. Need a Tutorial for finding Codes with EdiZon

6. Phenj

Phenj GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    Is it possible to use this with a perma offline console? Maybe via USB connection. I'm talking about netloader - sysgui communication

7. Sptn777

Sptn777 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Can anyone help me please, I use atmosphere but I won’t connect at all, debug mode it’s set to 1 and I have on modules and, atmosphere/kips modules But I won’t connect

i tray to use it with hekate but when I choose cfw+sys-net....it says wrong ini cfg or missing files failed to launch can any one upload their files just to put them on the SD

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - addresses, netcheat, relative