Homebrew RELEASE Noexs Remote Debugger

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The best part about this is it works along-side LayeredFS, which the other sys-cheat kip doesn't. What's your secret?
Very little goes on server sided, all intensive stuff happens client sided. sys-netcheat is the opposite, everything is server sided, nothing client sided.

Reactions: eco95

salmon01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole UI would need to be rewritten (Unless android has native FX support, I don't know), but other then that it should be compatible
I am in a similar situation, I can install Java 10 from OpenJDK onto my device but can't use JavaFX with it unless I switch to Oracle's Java 8 (due to hardware incompatibility). I would really like to use the application eventually.

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am in a similar situation, I can install Java 10 from OpenJDK onto my device but can't use JavaFX with it unless I switch to Oracle's Java 8 (due to hardware incompatibility). I would really like to use the application eventually.
Can you try using OpenJFX? All of my development has been done on Windows, but I have sucsessfully used OpenJFX in the past.

I guess we do need detailed tutorial for this tools.
Well what exactly do you need help with? I admit after years of doing stuff like this it makes it pretty hard to tell what is common knowledge and what isn't. I do plan on writing up some more technical documentation (like how to compile from source, protocol documentation, and some other stuff) and perhaps some stuff more targeted towards end users.

Reactions: eco95

HheuerZzhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try using OpenJFX? All of my development has been done on Windows, but I have sucsessfully used OpenJFX in the past.

Well what exactly do you need help with? I admit after years of doing stuff like this it makes it pretty hard to tell what is common knowledge and what isn't. I do plan on writing up some more technical documentation (like how to compile from source, protocol documentation, and some other stuff) and perhaps some stuff more targeted towards end users.

Thanks for reply Matt, I means a tutorial of how to use this tool.
I noticed that, it will dump the ram, and very time costing, and for mem review, how to identify the mem section for a running title (game) ?

salmon01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately there are no releases of OpenJFX 9 or 10 available yet, at least for my PC’s architecture (arm64 linux). I’d have to build it myself, which I don’t feel would be feasible. Hopefully compiled packages will become available once JFX is separated from the JDK for version 11.

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately there are no releases of OpenJFX 9 or 10 available yet, at least for my PC’s architecture (arm64 linux). I’d have to build it myself, which I don’t feel would be feasible. Hopefully compiled packages will become available once JFX is separated from the JDK for version 11.
If I'm being honest I wasn't really expecting to see an arm64 user when developing noexs (I also assumed there were fx builds). What PC are you using? Oh and what distro? I can always pickup a cheap Chromebook and see what I can do.

Last edited by matt123337,
Reactions: salmon01 and eco95

eco95

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
@matt123337

sorry to bother you again.

It's a little weird that using wifi is faster than using USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.

Maybe you could optimize it, please~ Thank you so much again~

salmon01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm being honest I wasn't really expecting to see an arm64 user when developing noexs (I also assumed there were fx builds). What PC are you using? Oh and what distro? I can always pickup a cheap Chromebook and see what I can do.
My apologies, I never saw your edit. I am actually using a relatively new Chromebook (lol) that I can run Linux apps on through containers (a newer beta feature). I set up an Arch Linux ARM container in order to have the broadest compatibility with various applications--which allowed me to install the newest Java by itself--but no builds exist for JFX 10 besides that bundled with Oracle Java and a beta release for x64. In all honesty, don't worry about me; however, if you are really wishing to broaden your program's compatibility I'd love to be able to run Noexs eventually :)

Last edited by salmon01,

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@matt123337

sorry to bother you again.

It's a little weird that using wifi is faster than using USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.

Maybe you could optimize it, please~ Thank you so much again~
I actually don't use a usb-to-ethernet adapter so I wasn't aware of that, but it depends on your wifi setup as well. The networking code is connection agnostic, it can't even tell if you're connected over Wi-Fi or not. Only that you are connected.

Oh and while you're using a 3.0 adapter you could be limited to 2.0 speeds, I recall reading that the switch only supports 2.0 (could be wrong though)

My apologies, I never saw your edit. I am actually using a relatively new Chromebook (lol) that I can run Linux apps on through containers (a newer beta feature). I set up an Arch Linux ARM container in order to have the broadest compatibility with various applications--which allowed me to install the newest Java by itself--but no builds exist for JFX 10 besides that bundled with Oracle Java and a beta release for x64. In all honesty, don't worry about me; however, if you are really wishing to broaden your program's compatibility I'd love to be able to run Noexs eventually :)
Ah I thought you may have been using an older chromebook+crouton lol, a newer one is kinda outside my budget rn. Still I'll see what I can do! Worst case I can make an alternate UI that uses swing instead of FX (just that is also a ton of work :/)

Thijsje183

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i try to build the client, it gives a lot of errors.
Can someone help me? https: //prnt .sc/ko84p2

Edit 1#

Fixed, i manually added "jfxrt.jar" to the modules :)

Last edited by Thijsje183,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to skip the 3GB dump? sys-netcheat, NSwitchDebugger, and PS4 Debugger don't need to dump the 3GB before Search

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it possible to skip the 3GB dump? sys-netcheat, NSwitchDebugger, and PS4 Debugger don't need to dump the 3GB before Search
No. They all do searching on the console itself and I specifically designed Noexes to have the smallest footprint console sided possible (Also by doing other operations client sided it's possible to do more demanding things, like pointer searches). From my own experience though games tend to have much of what you want in one memory region, so you can always search just that region instead of all of ram.

HheuerZzhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually......
PS4 debugger can be used for switch ......
I tried, and it works, but not perfect though.

No. They all do searching on the console itself and I specifically designed Noexes to have the smallest footprint console sided possible (Also by doing other operations client sided it's possible to do more demanding things, like pointer searches). From my own experience though games tend to have much of what you want in one memory region, so you can always search just that region instead of all of ram.

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The best part about this is it works along-side LayeredFS, which the other sys-cheat kip doesn't. What's your secret?
sys-netcheat has been working together with layeredfs for a while now. It just needs the atmosphere pm (included in any somewhat recent sdfiles release) to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?