Hacking No option for BootMii as boot2. Priiloader is the replacement?

weltall_of_id

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Today I updated some homebrew including the use of hackmii installer. Back then when I first hacked my second Wii, I did not understand that installing BootMii as IOS makes it impossible for it to start without first entering the system menu. I do though have Priiloader, so I was wondering is that is what replaced the ability if BootMii to load at startup. If so then I am doing something wrong, since when I use Priiloader to load BootMii, it returns an error "Error booting BootMii IOS!". Maybe I need to do a full update of my homebrew and hacks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Wiis manufactured after a certain date have the bug that allows BootMii to be installed as boot2 fixed, that's why you're unable to use that option.

It sounds like something is wrong with your BootMii IOS install. It may have been replaced with a stub by a system update. Updating it should solve the problem.

Reactions: weltall_of_id

weltall_of_id

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And it worked just fine, updating everything that is. Thanks for the reply Jdbye. Hopefully no more problems will occur with the hack options I turned on it priiloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated