NitroSwan - A WonderSwan emulator for NDS

FluBBa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
some games still refuse to boot up like Digimon Tamers Battle Spirit and One Piece Grand Battle Swan Colosseum.
Those games work just fine for me, are you sure they are working on hardware? Are they patched/translated? What happens if you run them in the latest Ares emulator? Also you can turn on "Debug Output" under Options->Debug to see if something weird happens
My files have crc32,
Battle Spirit:c927bfcb
Battle Spirit V1.5:6caad4a2
One Piece: f8a1dd2b
If you have WinZip you should be able to see this directly, if you're on Mac (Linux?) you can run the crc32 command on the unpacked file. I might add this info to the emulator as well.

Edit: Or you might run without the boot roms? I will try to fix this for the next release.

Last edited by FluBBa,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there anything to do to get it working ? I tried with my M3 GBA movie player but the emu says that the file is too large (Final Fantasy Japan). I use .wsc files. Thanks.

GBA slot ram support is for the Gba Ram slot that came with the web browser for the Nintendo DS.

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you guys test memtestARM from http://pineight.com/ds/ to see if it finds your card or if you have to select the correct one?
I only have the Opera mem expansion and an old EZ-Flash 3 (not the 3-in-1).
I have to select one but it is found :

20230917_142234.jpg

FluBBa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
Does it try to load the game and you get a black screen? Are you using zip-file?
Which DS flash-cart are you using? The DLDI loader might try to write bytes to the SLOT-2 RAM...

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it try to load the game and you get a black screen? Are you using zip-file?
Which DS flash-cart are you using? The DLDI loader might try to write bytes to the SLOT-2 RAM...
1st attempt to load a large game, the emulator says :
file too large
Trying EXP-RAM

The game does not load nor the bios, blank screen.

I DO NOT use zip files
My flash card is a DSTWO.

EDIT : does not work with R4i and R4 clone.

Last edited by CrashMidnick,

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does the emulator hang? After it prints "Trying EXP-RAM" it should start loading or write that it doesn't handle zip-files.
No it does not hang.
After it prints "Trying EXP-RAM", nothing happens, no boot screen, no game loaded but you can come back to the emulator menu and use it (except you cannot load large files).
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by CrashMidnick,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...