Hacking Nintendont

Blubby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, i've 2 issues remaining:

1. Lag, I play competitively ssbm so i really notice a difference by switching from the cfg usb loader on the wii between Nintendont on Wii U with the USB adapter (on a crt), i want to switch to my asus monitor so fixing that would be reaaaaallly great :).
2. precision: I think the deadzone isn't recognized precise enough, whenever i press start it goes a bit to the right on my old controller (doesn't happen on my wii or gamecube!), the new one though doesn't have that issue, so i figure it's a deadzone issue.

Is there a way of donating so you will look into these problems more likely? I realize these are REALLY specific requests and you've done a great job anyway, but I would love to see these things fixed so i can throw my crt out of the window :).

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
2. precision: I think the deadzone isn't recognized precise enough, whenever i press start it goes a bit to the right on my old controller (doesn't happen on my wii or gamecube!), the new one though doesn't have that issue, so i figure it's a deadzone issue.
Yeah I noticed this as well in Melee, the GC controller is not perfectly emulated. You can enable native control which should fix this but you lose bluetooth/hid multiplay and exiting to hbc. IMO it's not worth using and there's also the fact that it's useless on a Wii U.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
I really think if u need to play competitively and lag is noticeably hampering your play,best bet is to play melee on real hardware like a GC/Wii with a disc or Dios-Mios since it runs GC games natively. These guys have already spent a long time working on deadzones and getting games running properly.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
nintendont is great but i have a few questions...

1.how do i go about sticking my nintendont games on the same storage device as my wii games?
2.once ive solved the above, can i play nintendont without unplugging my hdd? since im sure it will lock up as my hdd needs the y cable to even turn on, it doesnt even power without both usbs pluged in
3. how can i use nintendont to show my games in usb loader gx?

anyone want to share the info?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Lag, I play competitively ssbm so i really notice a difference by switching from the cfg usb loader on the wii between Nintendont on Wii U with the USB adapter (on a crt), i want to switch to my asus monitor so fixing that would be reaaaaallly great :).

Is there a way of donating so you will look into these problems more likely? I realize these are REALLY specific requests and you've done a great job anyway, but I would love to see these things fixed so i can throw my crt out of the window :).

Please don't bring this up again. Last time this was brought up FIX94 quit working on Nintendont. I'm going to agree with everyone else and say go use real gamecube/wii hardware and play there.

might as well get competitive smash play added under what Nintendont will never do

Reactions: Dondaa

DWN-011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm also interested in this as well. I'd be up for donations too.
*insert really old and useless debate about crt/monitors and "use a gc/wii instead" here*

Some of us just want to play on monitors instead of lugging two consoles to play Melee and Smash 4, plus the 20XX Hack Pack fixed widescreen issues and the game looks a lot better now.

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes. How does one go about changing from disc 1 to disc 2?

Apologies, in advance, if this has been covered already & I missed it.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes. How does one go about changing from disc 1 to disc 2?

Apologies, in advance, if this has been covered already & I missed it.

The disc swap is done automatically by Nintendont.
When the game prompts the 2nd disc screen, it takes like 5 seconds for the app to switch it without doing anything at all.
It is automatic.

Reactions: DeezTits

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
nintendont is great but i have a few questions...

1.how do i go about sticking my nintendont games on the same storage device as my wii games?
2.once ive solved the above, can i play nintendont without unplugging my hdd? since im sure it will lock up as my hdd needs the y cable to even turn on, it doesnt even power without both usbs pluged in
3. how can i use nintendont to show my games in usb loader gx?

anyone want to share the info?

can anyone help me?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me?

Don't bump your post when it's on the same page. Someone who wants to answer will answer you eventually

Wii games go in /wbfs/anything/gameid.wbfs

GameCube games go in /games/anything/game.iso

You need an usb extender so you can receive power from the wall.

Usb Loader GX should automatically see your games like that

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
nintendont needs a fat32 format we have no idae what your drive is formated too...

why would you ever unplug the hdd even? you need it turned connected at all times.

you need the latest usb loader mod from cyan signature.

let me ask my questions again and give some more information :)

i have usb loader gx (latest rev) runnin gon my wiiu in vwii
my hdd is a 2.5" that is powered by a micro usb Y cable but i solved that issue :)
the hdd is formatted and ntfs because it had my wii games on it, BUT i want to have my wii games and gamecube games on the same hdd

so how do i format my hdd to use it with usb loader for nintendont and wii games?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
let me ask my questions again and give some more information :)

i have usb loader gx (latest rev) runnin gon my wiiu in vwii
my hdd is a 2.5" that is powered by a micro usb Y cable but i solved that issue :)
the hdd is formatted and ntfs because it had my wii games on it, BUT i want to have my wii games and gamecube games on the same hdd

so how do i format my hdd to use it with usb loader for nintendont and wii games?
you will need to compromise either format it all into fat32 and use a file splitter to split wii games biggers than 4gb like most of us do or try to make a fat32 partition and making it the primary partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed