Hacking Nintendont

D

Deleted-353083

if you keep demanding fixs with this atitude you will go far...

srs people are developing this on their free time without getting paid and this seems to be the most ungratefull post i ever seen here.

Sorry mummy, i promise i'll be a good little boy, please don't ground me now :( Seriously though i wasn't being disrespectful to anyone... was just expressing my frustration at taking all the time to get to that point and it didn't work - to complete strangers on the internet.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
In POP:WW, Does chopping enemies in half qualify as killing them? I mean it's rough goin, but I'm kickin ass here.

there are afew ways to do damage like run roll and knife the feet and such but as soon as you reach the boss your screwed becuase fater half of her hp gone she will dodge those attacks and normal slashes dont do anything.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are afew ways to do damage like run roll and knife the feet and such but as soon as you reach the boss your screwed becuase fater half of her hp gone she will dodge those attacks and normal slashes dont do anything.
Damn, thought I was on to somethin there. I was choppin bodies and heads left and right. Got the bitch's health down a quarter, but I always kept takin hits and dyin. Thought it was due to the Wii U Pro.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Damn, thought I was on to somethin there. I was choppin bodies and heads left and right. Got the bitch's health down a quarter, but I always kept takin hits and dyin. Thought it was due to the Wii U Pro.
nope she becomes more dodgy and since 80% of your moves dont do anything your basicaly screwed lol.

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about buying the Wii U Gamecube adapter. I'm not a fan of Smash Bros. (blasphemy?), so I wasn't a day-1 buyer. I'm wondering how well it works with n|ntend0n-t. I currently use the mayflash adapter. Which is good, don't get me wrong. But the double-tapping start for start/pause and the random resets get old. Anybody with experience using the 'Cube adapter?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thinking about buying the Wii U Gamecube adapter. I'm not a fan of Smash Bros. (blasphemy?), so I wasn't a day-1 buyer. I'm wondering how well it works with n|ntend0n-t. I currently use the mayflash adapter. Which is good, don't get me wrong. But the double-tapping start for start/pause and the random resets get old. Anybody with experience using the 'Cube adapter?

It works wonderful for me, no perceived any lag, and I'm using a WaveBird, some people find problems regarding input lag but most of them were in the competitive scene, some other issues mentioned inacurate dead zones. Like I said you probably will notice this "issues" if you are in the high competitive scene (Smash tournaments), to be completely honest I haven't noticed any lag or problems with dead zones.

Reactions: DeezTits
D

Deleted-353083

It works wonderful for me too and i'm also usingg a Wavebird - the whole reason i got one because prior to that i had the exact sane thing you had with the Mayflash adapter and all those chords and having to have the Wiimote resting somewhere while playing was just annoying! lol. Yeah i got absolutely no lag either so it's definitely worth the money and i mean that because the only place you'll find one now will be ebay or amazon etc. and it'll be minimum $100 easy. Only thing that sucks is it only works for Nintendont... nothing else (except SSB) works at all with it... no wii games, no VC games - nothing. Still worth it though in my book... love my Wavebord!!!

NekoKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i got pop:ww full ntsc iso working on my wii and wiiu on 256 but since enemies still dont die its unplayble yet.
Hmm when I get home I'll experiment... It might be a LOOOONG memory card time access the black screen I'm getting? Or maybe my game's ISO rip being a bad dump.

Blubby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
With what version?

If your monitor is contributing to your problems maybe throw the monitor and keep the crt. :)

Uh i explained that poorly: The lag issue was tested on the CRT, tested in 2.235 and 2.234.

The precision issue was just a guess, it doesn't bother me that it moves when i press start, however the controls feel so slightly off that it feels like there is some kind of issue. Is the USB Adapter working differently on calibrating? Because i also can't calibrate it like on Wii/Gamecube.

I know that i can always fall back on Wii/Gamecube, but Nintendont got such big advantages that I'm willing to put money into it's development if it's looking into this issues (I'm not even saying that I will only donate if you fixed it, since i don't know if it's even technically possible or anything and i could be easily lying). I just think that you would get great support from the Smash community since we've been looking for CRT alternatives for ages and we can't find a satisfying solution and you lead a great way to it.

Again I'm really sorry that my posts seem so negative since I'm really impressed how well everything is working and there are only small issues remaining and i most certainly don't want anyone to feel pressured or even annoyed by this topics.

masterpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Hello everybody
I got an impressive breakdown of my HDD while using nintendon't last saturday. It's really frightening so i will give as much details as possible

========================Before the incident========================================

my HDD is not compatible with dios mios (1Tb 3.0/2.0 WesternDigital STOR.E BASICS).
- I split it in one Fat32, first partition, primary, active, 32Kb cluster size of 133Gb capacity
- and an other one of 800Gb in NTFS.

I use to play flawlessly my wii backup in wbfs format on the NTFS partition, but since the drive is not compatible with dios mios i used to copy Gamecube backups on an old compatible flashdrive to play.

Then i started using Nintendon't one month ago, especially to play my Wave race blue Storm backup since nintendon't support audio streaming very good.

**(i have 3 gamecube controllers and 2 memory cards all originals and most of the time connected to my wii)
**I'VE NERVER TRIED MEMORYCARD EMULATION.

I noticed somme issue not mentionned in the gbatemp's compatibility table for nintendon't:

- my Baten kaitos: eternal wigns and lost ocean DISC1-PAL backup (french is my native tongue) never launch; i always get a black screen or/and a wii shutdown.
IF I LAUNCH DISC 2, it works then when i choose the save data it looks for disc1 and everythings goes just fine.

- my F-Zero PAL backup , always shutdown the wii after selecting 60Hz mode and displaying two logos ;Most site recomend to force ntsc 60 mode but it never works for me
I USE A COMPONENT (YUV the Nintendo official one) CABLE ON A 4:3 CATHODIC TELEVISION
MY WII SETTING ARE -PAL 60-/16:9
MY NINTENDON'T SETTINGS ARE ON DEFAULT WITH "AUTO" AT VIDEO AND LAGUAGE SETTINGS.

- My Skies Of Arcadia PAL backup nerver work , always goes black screen and/or shutdown the wii at launch.

========================NOW THE INCIDENT========================================

Sunday, after 1hour of playing Need for speed Carbon(PAL) through nintendon't i decided to take my chance one more time with Skies of Arcadia.

Then i shutdown my Wii by a ong pressing on the power button, i don't did it ingame, i think i was i the career main screen menu. When i started my wii i lauch Nintendon't that i forwarded on the wii first screen (the forward installation that look for the proper homebrew installation in the sd card).

First of all everythings was very slow at that moment, from the homebrew launch to the hdd dectection and the gamelist display. Then i lauch SKIES OF ARCADIA PAL....
Usual writings started to show on then i got a black screen with a red message ; not disk found i think, and then the wii shutdown

**I powered the wii and lauch again nintendon't then it displays "no disk found"
**i reset the system, launch the homebrews channel, launch WIIXPLORER then i discovered that my fat32 partition that i sued to name "FAT32" dont not have a name anymore.
**the partition still has a fat32 partition system, there where not anymore files: the "games" directory, isos or other stuff that used to hang in the partition root were all gone!

*** ONLY TWo Unknow Files where there : an iso never-seen-before file with no name, yes litteraly i can only see a ".iso" for the name (sorry no picture) of 1.4 Gb of weight, and a text file date with strange scripture as name.

today i recover my data with EASE US DATE Recovery and with the patition manager I WIPE all the fat32 partition and started all over again (fat32 primary, active...,32kb cluster)

Thany you for reading my report

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everybody
I got an impressive breakdown of my HDD while using nintendon't last saturday. It's really frightening so i will give as much details as possible

========================Before the incident========================================

my HDD is not compatible with dios mios (1Tb 3.0/2.0 WesternDigital STOR.E BASICS).
- I split it in one Fat32, first partition, primary, active, 32Kb cluster size of 133Gb capacity

I use to play flawlessly my wii backup in wbfs format on the NTFS partition, but since the drive is not compatible with dios mios i used to copy Gamecube backups on an old compatible flashdrive to play.

Then i started using Nintendon't one month ago, especially to play my Wave race blue Storm backup since nintendon't support audio streaming very good.

**(i have 3 gamecube controllers and 2 memory cards all originals and most of the time connected to my wii)

I noticed somme issue not mentionned in the gbatemp's compatibility table for nintendon't:

- my Baten kaitos: eternal wigns and lost ocean DISC1-PAL backup (french is my native tongue) never launch; i always get a black screen or/and a wii shutdown.
IF I LAUNCH DISC 2, it works then when i choose the save data it looks for disc1 and everythings goes just fine.

- my F-Zero PAL backup , always shutdown the wii after selecting 60Hz mode and displaying two logos ;Most site recomend to force ntsc 60 mode but it never works for me
I USE A COMPONENT (YUV the Nintendo official one) CABLE ON A 4:3 CATHODIC TELEVISION
MY NINTENDON'T SETTINGS ARE ON DEFAULT WITH "AUTO" AT VIDEO AND LAGUAGE SETTINGS.

- My Skies Of Arcadia PAL backup nerver work , always goes black screen and/or shutdown the wii at launch.

========================NOW THE INCIDENT========================================

Sunday, after 1hour of playing Need for speed Carbon(PAL) through nintendon't i decided to take my chance one more time with Skies of Arcadia.

Then i shutdown my Wii by a ong pressing on the power button, i don't did it ingame, i think i was i the career main screen menu. When i started my wii i lauch Nintendon't that i forwarded on the wii first screen (the forward installation that look for the proper homebrew installation in the sd card).

First of all everythings was very slow at that moment, from the homebrew launch to the hdd dectection and the gamelist display. Then i lauch SKIES OF ARCADIA PAL....
Usual writings started to show on then i got a black screen with a red message ; not disk found i think, and then the wii shutdown

**I powered the wii and lauch again nintendon't then it displays "no disk found"
**i reset the system, launch the homebrews channel, launch WIIXPLORER then i discovered that my fat32 partition that i sued to name "FAT32" dont not have a name anymore.
**the partition still has a fat32 partition system, there where not anymore files: the "games" directory, isos or other stuff that used to hang in the partition root were all gone!

*** ONLY TWo Unknow Files where there : an iso never-seen-before file with no name, yes litteraly i can only see a ".iso" for the name (sorry no picture) of 1.4 Gb of weight, and a text file date with strange scripture as name.

today i recover my data with EASE US DATE Recovery and with the patition manager I WIPE all the fat32 partition and started all over again (fat32 primary, active...,32kb cluster)

i seems you have bad backups which may cause issues also in all of your text ou never said what version of nintendont you were using.

Reactions: masterpad

narutopet112

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody

My baten kaitos and sky of arcadia works great . 1:1 RIP

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
PAL (ripped by me). It is the only game i still use Devo for but i'd MUCH rather play it on nintendont (wiimote & nunchuck controls).

However i'll download a NTSC iso right away and test, you might be onto something, thanks for the hint man!

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country

I bought it for SSB but pleasently surprised to see it works for Nintendont. Works incredibly well for me too. No lag with a wired controller (My wavebird is buggy, so I can't rely on testing for it) Trust, it's the closest on a Wii U you'll get to gamecube atm without actually getting a damn gamecube or using a normal wii. Just a real delight to play with the proper controller.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
JoostinOnline Sorry for asking, I imagine this is been answered before, but when I update the controllers folder in Nintendont does it download on the SD or USB? I have Nintendont as well as the controllers folder on both SD and USB so I be prepared and don't run into issues, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...